Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I have this on pre-order for February:

NEC12031.jpg

I'm not a huge Pyro player, but it's Pyro. I couldn't resist. And they better put out the rest of the classes and BLU variants. I need a Sniper in my collection.

NeoGeo-Qatar

Neo Jihad
10 Year Member
Whoa, sweet. Did they ever make any for Takamura, Sendo, or Volg?
I've been looking for Takamura for a while its sold out every where even on mandrake ,yahoo jp, amazon jp , ebay nothing !!!

Sendo & volg unfortunately "Dive" didn't make them .

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Picked up a couple vinyl Ultraman monsters recently:
41GzwyAmwNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51n1o%2BTZm4L.jpg

Also an Ultra-Act Ultraman Gaia with bonus effects parts:
2362.jpg

Sometimes I wonder about who would be stuck dealing with all this nonsense if I died suddenly or something. I can imagine someone taking one step into the house, taking a look around, and giving serious consideration to arson rather than getting into all the bullshit of somehow getting rid of all this toy, video game and comic junk. I mean, for a normal person, it would be pretty fucking daunting.

scorponok

Not scorporock,
Recently picked up a version 2 Yamato VE-1 Elintseeker and a limited RX-78 metal composite Gundam.

mg.jpg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Damn NeoGeo-Quatar is that they massive 3A MGS Rex on that lower shelf?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Sometimes I wonder about who would be stuck dealing with all this nonsense if I died suddenly or something. I can imagine someone taking one step into the house, taking a look around, and giving serious consideration to arson rather than getting into all the bullshit of somehow getting rid of all this toy, video game and comic junk. I mean, for a normal person, it would be pretty fucking daunting.
My mom thinks the same thing every time she looks in my room with my wall-to-wall Cardcaptor Sakura collection, not to mention 5 full bookcases of mangas and three giant boxes of comic books.

scorponok

Not scorporock,
I hope that's a genuine Dead Master ;)

It is. It was kind of hard to find a real one with all the fakes out there, especially looking on ebay. I also have a Black Rock Shooter Black Blade version. It was hard to find a real one of that also.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I prefer the cannon version, nicer base too. Got pretty much all of the non-animated BRS' figures.

NeoGeo-Qatar

Neo Jihad
10 Year Member
bought this from a friend

this figure is amazingly detailed

Hot Toys Jack Nicholson Joker 1989

you can move the eyes the way you like

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Bump for this:

tumblr_mmjzddTSMI1raqgcvo1_500.jpg

Apparently both Play Arts Kai and Hot Toys will be putting out a Captain Harlock line. Needless to say my sex fell out despite Squeenix's quality control.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Sweet collection. Reminds me of the days I used to lurk on Robot Japan, Macrossworld, reading Collection DX, etc...

scorponok

Not scorporock,
Sweet collection. Reminds me of the days I used to lurk on Robot Japan, Macrossworld, reading Collection DX, etc...

Thanks! I have been selling off most of my 70's and 80's action figure collection, that I have been collection for almost 20 years, to buy these Japanese toys. I only kept some of my Shogun Warriors and Transformers from my old collection. So far, I am liking my new collection a lot better.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Thanks! I have been selling off most of my 70's and 80's action figure collection, that I have been collection for almost 20 years, to buy these Japanese toys. I only kept some of my Shogun Warriors and Transformers from my old collection. So far, I am liking my new collection a lot better.

I especially like the diversity you have in your collection. Some people usually just go hardcore into one facet of the hobby, but I myself prefer it when you don't have that limitation and just go for things you think are "cool" to you.

Also props on Gakken Mospeada ride armor! I loved that piece so much back in the day and today as well. :buttrock:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
StealthLurker - any advice for me on starting to collect Japanese robot toys?

Thanks!

Sunsoft

Zero's Secretary
I don't really have any room with how big my game collection is. I do have some spawn figures etc in the attic though

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Just purchased someones entire Lego collection, only went to purchase one set but got couldn't say no to buying around 15 sets and clearing them out.

These were included