Anyone have an extra Shin Megami Tensei IV code?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
So I finally bought Shin Megami Tensei IV and am loving it. Only problem is the code doesn't work and Nintendo pretty much says I'm outta luck. Does anyone have an extra code I can register to get the credit towards my Nintendo account?

I would be much obliged. :D

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Ohhhhhhhh. You can report this to the Gamestop District Manager, and tell Nintendo that the code was redeemed by a Gamestop employee. You might even get some free stuff out of this. That is theft plain and simple, and Gamestop does NOT tolerate that.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Ohhhhhhhh. You can report this to the Gamestop District Manager, and tell Nintendo that the code was redeemed by a Gamestop employee. You might even get some free stuff out of this. That is theft plain and simple, and Gamestop does NOT tolerate that.

Oh sniggity snap. I'll have to look into that.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Was the case behind the register at the time? Could just be people stealing the code from the display copies, though I've known Gamestop employees who have been known to gather up those free one month XBL codes and stuff so I wouldn't be surprised either way. Good luck!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Was the case behind the register at the time? Could just be people stealing the code from the display copies, though I've known Gamestop employees who have been known to gather up those free one month XBL codes and stuff so I wouldn't be surprised either way. Good luck!

He got the code sheet, the code was invalid as it had already been used.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Nintendo employees of all people would have known who actually used that particular code, when, and where, just saying.