Anyone going to San Diego ComicCon that could pickup something for me?!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Comic Con always has exclusive items and there is something I really need! I have all of the other Udon SF hardcover releases in some form, but this one is exclusive to only the convention.

STREET FIGHTER V: THE LIFE AND DEATH(S) OF CHARLIE NASH HARDCOVER
The world’s most popular fighting game franchise continues with STREET FIGHTER V, coming soon from Capcom! In the meantime, UDON is thrilled to bring you the first Street Fighter V-related story at Comic-Con International! Players around the world were ecstatic to hear of the return of fan-favorite character CHARLIE NASH to the series. Now, find out how he returned in our original comic production, THE LIFE AND DEATH(S) OF CHARLIE NASH! This book gives you the scoop on what Charlie has been up to since his last appearance in our comics! This 48-page, oversized hardcover book contains all brand-new content, and fans buying this sure-to-be-hot item will also get a FREE head sketch from one of the UDON artists present at the show. Oh, and don’t worry – this book also matches the rest of the collected edition books in the franchise. THE LIFE AND DEATH(S) OF CHARLIE NASH is a convention exclusive and will not be available in stores!

Only 300 copies available at Comic-Con International.
Price: $30

Cover Art: Steve Mack and Espen Grundetjern

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I have been checking and so far people feel the need to list BIN at $69, over double price. :/

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
For the last few years Wizards of the Coast has been putting out special limited edition Magic: The Gathering cards for SDCC, and I would like to get my hands on this years too. If somebody is going, I can make it worth their time to pick me up some as well.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Comic Con always has exclusive items and there is something I really need! I have all of the other Udon SF hardcover releases in some form, but this one is exclusive to only the convention.

Given their usual practices, I'm pretty sure Udon will end up doing another hardcover version of this with a different cover eventually, but I'll be at SDCC and can pick up that Nash comic up for you'd like. Just let me know before it sells out at and I'll order it for pickup. I'll be dropping by the booth anyways since I picked up the SF25 Akiman LE.

http://udonexclusives.com/

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Damn. Looks like it sold out already. It said 75 left when I posted. :(

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

STREET FIGHTER V: THE LIFE AND DEATH(S) OF CHARLIE NASH HARDCOVER
The world’s most popular fighting game franchise continues with STREET FIGHTER V, coming soon from Capcom! In the meantime, UDON is thrilled to bring you the first Street Fighter V-related story at Comic-Con International! Players around the world were ecstatic to hear of the return of fan-favorite character CHARLIE NASH to the series. Now, find out how he returned in our original comic production, THE LIFE AND DEATH(S) OF CHARLIE NASH! This book gives you the scoop on what Charlie has been up to since his last appearance in our comics! This 48-page, oversized hardcover book contains all brand-new content, and fans buying this sure-to-be-hot item will also get a FREE head sketch from one of the UDON artists present at the show. Oh, and don’t worry – this book also matches the rest of the collected edition books in the franchise. THE LIFE AND DEATH(S) OF CHARLIE NASH is a convention exclusive and will not be available in stores!

Only 300 copies available at Comic-Con International.
Price: $30

Cover Art: Steve Mack and Espen Grundetjern

If you absolutely have to have it in hardcover, then go ahead and pay double on ebay. Because the price of someone's time to wait in line for something exclusive at SDCC would reasonably run you more than that, anyway.

But the good news is that pretty much no publisher pays to hire a writer and artists just to print 300 of something. Udon sure the hell doesn't. Their margins are too small to get away with that. So this definitely will be available again in some form or other. I just can't guarantee it will be hardcover. So again, if you are set on hardcover, double price is probably you getting off kind of easy in this case.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
I was at the con during preview night so I picked up a Nash comic for you if you still want it, Brad. The back of the book had a place for a free sketch so I had Chamba do a Sagat sketch on it since you had a Sagat avatar.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Even though SDCC is held about 15 minutes from where I live, I haven't been to it since 2008. Getting passes for it is way too much of a hassle now and they don't have as much stuff that interests me as they used to.

I'm thinking of heading up to the downtown area to check out any free events being held around there. If I go along with it, it'll most likely be on Friday and/or Saturday.