Anyone going to get NBA Street Homecourt?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I'm contemplating this.

I liked the demo and I was a huge fan of all the previous NBA Street games.

Great party games to play.

Anyone else here anticipating this one?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
DangerousK said:
I'm contemplating this.

I liked the demo and I was a huge fan of all the previous NBA Street games.

Great party games to play.

Anyone else here anticipating this one?

I am thinking about picking it up. I played Vol. 1 and 2 and liked them but I haven't tried the demo of this yet. (The reviews I have seen have been very good)

With Sonic Wii, Crackdown 360 and Trioncube DS all coming out this week, I am not sure if I can fit in another game. And then next week, SSX Blur Wii and DDR Universe 360 come out. (Undecided about those two)

Has anyone read if you can take a guest on Live with this new NBA Street game?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Anyone find this in stock anywhere yet? I totally dig the series, and it sounds like this one should be the best yet, easy.

The dipshit at the Best Buy I called didn't both to check if it was actually in stock, since they have two different release dates on their website (today in the ad, tomorrow in the item listing, which is the norm when they get overnight-shipped games), just told me "no" without looking, and I'm sure EB would do the usual "did you preorder it no then fuck off" bit.

I guess I'll probably be in BB to pick up The Prestige on BD tonight, anyway, but I'm curious if I should plan on driving anywhere else, AKA I'm a whiny bitch.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
jro said:
Anyone find this in stock anywhere yet? I totally dig the series, and it sounds like this one should be the best yet, easy.

The dipshit at the Best Buy I called didn't both to check if it was actually in stock, since they have two different release dates on their website (today in the ad, tomorrow in the item listing, which is the norm when they get overnight-shipped games), just told me "no" without looking, and I'm sure EB would do the usual "did you preorder it no then fuck off" bit.

I guess I'll probably be in BB to pick up The Prestige on BD tonight, anyway, but I'm curious if I should plan on driving anywhere else, AKA I'm a whiny bitch.

I wasn't able to get to a store to check today so perhaps tomorrow I will take a look.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Eh, no luck yesterday. I think BB got a little ahead of themselves in the ad for it. They didn't get it, and neither did EB.

I'll have to wait until this weekend, since I'll be out of town for a few days.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
jro said:
Eh, no luck yesterday. I think BB got a little ahead of themselves in the ad for it. They didn't get it, and neither did EB.

I'll have to wait until this weekend, since I'll be out of town for a few days.

BB seems to get new release games on Thursday.

I never understood that one.

Allien133

Astra Superstar
Anyone pick this up yet? I just got it at Wal Mart. I like it so far, but i think overall the ability to jump 9ft in the air is kind of cheap. I was a big fan of the first one, and this seems to be pretty good, but i feel it favors goal tending more.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Does the full version have the announcer like the old Street?

It really sucks you can't box out for rebounds in this one, and the turbo seems to do nothing. The AI players move faster on their own than when you're using turbo while controlling them.

Allien133

Astra Superstar
I didn't hear any anouncer like in the first game, which sucks, because the announcer was sweet. It's fun, but i can't see myself playing it for long amounts of time. I have the most fun playing one V one. The comp is too cheap.:help: And yeh. the turbo sucks.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Just takes a little getting used to and a freak skill on handles, then all is smooth goings.

I love it, but goddamn that little Diana Taurasi can be a pain in the ass.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I'll find it used later...I crave some arcade hoop action, but fuck EA.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Loopz said:
I'll find it used later...I crave some arcade hoop action, but fuck EA.

I'm not a fan of EA, but I really like this series.

Besides, what is worse, giving your money to Gamestop/EB or EA?

;)

@jro

What is your Live name?

I want to murder kill you in Homecourt.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
DangerousK said:
I'm not a fan of EA, but I really like this series.

Besides, what is worse, giving your money to Gamestop/EB or EA?

;)

@jro

What is your Live name?

I want to murder kill you in Homecourt.

Fuck EB too...I'll find it at a local store I haunt. :dragf: :A:

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Loopz said:
Fuck EB too...I'll find it at a local store I haunt. :dragf: :A:

The way I figure dude, as long as you don't buy Madden, you're not helping EA since that is EA's bottom line. :tickled:

DangerousK

20 Year Member
jro said:
Just takes a little getting used to and a freak skill on handles, then all is smooth goings.

I love it, but goddamn that little Diana Taurasi can be a pain in the ass.

You're a fucking faggot.

What is your Live name?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
DangerousK said:
You're a fucking faggot.

What is your Live name?
Why thank you, and I think my Live name is Jro3000, but I'm not set up for wireless and my cable jack is waaay away from my 360 in my current place. I do have an account though. :emb:

I'll have to get on sooner or later though, and then my Marcus Camby will drop his pants to distract your PG.