Anyone fancy a 2020 Super Baseball Proto...

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
There's been a bunch of discussion around these carts here lately. They seem to all have popped up through the same source. Consensus is that we don't know exactly what these are, and that they appear to be selling at an inflated price (then re-appearing soon after elsewhere, even higher).

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
I thought this was on eBay? It certainly was recently (unless its another copy). Located in Spain I believe.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Wow on the price. Doesnt look like its an early proto, only has one eprom on the program. Not. Worth. It. Makes me wonder what was inside those other carts.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I thought this was on eBay? It certainly was recently (unless its another copy). Located in Spain I believe.

Yes. Exactly.

I've seen that listing and it came from Spain. but asking a 5 figure for it... Pass...

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
any chance these are just boots/hacks and someone made these fancy labels?

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Not sure how likely that is in this case, but it's always a possibility.
The label itself doesn't look very difficult. I'd even venture that it's much easier to do than a retail cart's.

The silver ID sticker should be the hardest part. Hell, is this style even unique?
Maybe seen off the side of an MVS cart as well? The serial number is rather high, which made sense to me if we're thinking rental rather than development cart.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Wasnt there some discussion about these being rental carts? Hooefully someone pops up with what these are soon.