Anyone dealt with Aaronlewis

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
(DON'T LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!) Anyone dealt with Aaronlewis

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Aaronlewis. I am trading him some rare segacd games for his metal slug 3 aes JAP cart. Just wanted to know before I send them off.

Also, for those who dealt with me in the past please post up some good feedback for aaronlewis.

Thanks!

Kyosuke75

slerch666

updyke,
I have a deal going through with him now. Traded him my Sega CD/Genesis system for a LB2 ENG kit. So far so good...

I sent my item out, just waiting for the confirmation of him sending his out.

<small>[ July 21, 2003, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: slerch666 ]</small>

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
<small>[ July 23, 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: aaronlewis ]</small>

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=009586" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=009586</a>

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I am currently doing a trade with aaron lewis. I feel pretty confident that our trade will go through.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm in the middle of a trade with him right now. Did you send out my system today dude (you said you were coming back home early)? PM me the DC #. My package should've gotten there today, or tomorrow the latest.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
<small>[ July 23, 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: aaronlewis ]</small>

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I just did a huge trade with him. He ships quickly, as promised, and he seems like a great guy overall. Thanks Aaron!

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
I'm in the middle of a deal with aaronlewis as well. So far so good - he's a friendly guy.

To aaronlewis: I'd appreciate it if you'd send on my DC number also - I was expecting the MVS carts either Saturday or today, tomorrow at the latest.

<small>[ July 21, 2003, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: gmw ]</small>

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Those are some good feedbacks. I'm going to send out the items tomorrow. I will send them with tracking/delivery confirmation.

Thanks!

Kyosuke75

cdurant

Quiz Detective
I am in the middle of a trade with him as well. My Gamecube package for his MS3, MSX, LB, ROTD, Waku Waku 7 mvs carts. Still waiting on Aaron to PM me with my tracking number. Yo, Aaron contact me with the tracking number. I have sent a PM with my tracking number and it should arrive tomorrow.

Carey

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
aaronlewis - check your PM. A bit concerned about the carts you were going to ship to me last Wednesday.

cdurant

Quiz Detective
GMW,

What carts where you supose to receive from Aaron? Hope they were not the same carts that I am waiting on?

Aaron, I still have not received my tracking number. I know you received and read my pm today because I have seen you post to the forum today after I sent the pm. At the moment I feel you may be avoiding me.

David Koresh, how's it going Bro. Hope you not working to hard. You have dealt with Aaron how did your deal go?

Carey

Freelancer

Banned
Oh boy...I'm due to ship out my Saturn and DC stuff to him tomorrow and now this? His feedback seems rather good, but does he have a track record of not getting back to people or sending out tracking numbers?

I'm getting a little uneasy here and am wondering if I should proceed with my agreed upon trade? :confused:

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
I paid aaronlewis last Wednesday morning for Metal Slug 3, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 2, and Samurai Showdown 4. All loose MVS carts - Slug 3 and Last Blade 2 are English carts, MOTW and SS4 are Japanese carts.

Aaron seems like a nice guy to deal with - it does seem like he's doing a ton of deals at once though.

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
I wouldn't jump to conclusions - he's a genuinely nice guy and just seems like he's doing a lot at once. If I receive my carts in the next day or two, it's still within a reasonable time frame. I would like that DC number though - - I've been asking for it since last Friday. I know you got my PM also, Aaron - please let me know what's up.

cdurant

Quiz Detective
GMW,

I have traded him a import gamecube package for

MS3 complete kit
MSX with box
LB with box
ROTD complete kit
Waku Waku 7 with box

Yea Aaron seemed like a really cool guy, just wish he would pm me with my tracking number, or just touch base with me. My carts should arrive by tomorrow if they were shipped when Aaron said they were.

Cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Carey

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
<small>[ July 23, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: aaronlewis ]</small>

David Koresh

Kula's Candy
hey carey!!!

our deal went great

i talked to him a little while ago through pm(im at work) and there seems to be some drama or something going on.............he seems kinda freaked out

hopefully he will respond to you guys personally as i dont speak for him-i just did a trade when he first came up here asking to trade all his aes games for a phantom and mvs's

he really seems like a good guy though

<small>[ July 21, 2003, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: David Koresh ]</small>

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Aaronlewis PMed me, there seems to be a problem at the post office. Hopefully things will work out for him.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I'm sure your patience will be rewarded. if people check the other thread they will see that he had been gone and is now back home. From what he tells me UPS left him a message regarding all the items he shipped out. He's on the case so things will be cleared up in a day or two, I'm sure. I will go as far as to say that I can vouch for him. Give him a chance to work this stuff out.

cdurant

Quiz Detective
David,

Thanks for the reply, Aaron seems to be a genuine guy just wish his communication was a little better.

David, you still got a extra AES cart system and two old style controllers forsale?

I am looking to pick one up next month, let me know if you have one forsale.

Don't work to hard, we need to get together and play some neo when you have some free time.

Carey

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Aaron pm'ed me too, and it seems like he's on top of dealing with whatever's going on with his shipping. Hopefully everything will be straightened out for all of us.