Anybody here have any nice wristwatches?

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
swatch watches forever.

watches made of metal don't interest me at all...

mark-art

NEST Puppet
This thread is taylor made for me. I have a huge interest in swiss mechanical watches. Currently I only own two pieces right now, a Panerai 111(see sig) and a Rolex Datejust, which I'm trying to get rid of to get another Panerai. That, and everyone and their mom has a goddamn rolex. And for all the haters who think it's a waste of money, too each his own. There just as much a waste as videogames and modding your car...
Most people that buy expensive watches aren't buying them to tell the freakin' time, it's more about the emotional response you get from wearing them. They are definately mini pieces of art, and it really is amazing what human hands can do. As you can tell, I fucking love watches...

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
This my current watch (Breitling Avenger) I picked up while I was in Vegas. Sweet ass watch lemme tell ya.
It's all titanium and it is an automatic (no batteries), this watch is simply beautiful.
http://www.breitling.com/en/models/aeromarine/chrono_avenger/

My next watch's are, Omega Speedmaster, Panerai, and a Chopard Titanium with leather strap.
Breitavenger.jpg

Last edited:

Capt. Lurker

mark-art said:
This thread is taylor made for me. I have a huge interest in swiss mechanical watches. Currently I only own two pieces right now, a Panerai 111(see sig) and a Rolex Datejust, which I'm trying to get rid of to get another Panerai. That, and everyone and their mom has a goddamn rolex. And for all the haters who think it's a waste of money, too each his own. There just as much a waste as videogames and modding your car...
Most people that buy expensive watches aren't buying them to tell the freakin' time, it's more about the emotional response you get from wearing them. They are definately mini pieces of art, and it really is amazing what human hands can do. As you can tell, I fucking love watches...

Sweet Panerai (do you know the story behind Panerai's)?
Completely AGREED!

NUFF SAID!

Last edited:

Capt. Lurker

Magnaflux said:
_kgb_green_10014_2.jpg

This is my daily fave. I've owned it for 5-6 years and has some light scratches.

PS> I know it's a commie watch, but thank heavens the Communists are bankrupt, this is an awesome watch and not expensive.

Wow, I have a Soviet Military T-62 tank drivers watch with a ss metal band.

Wind up, never needs a battery.

Kinda cool to have a little chunk of history isn't it?

mark-art

NEST Puppet
GT40PWR said:
Sweet Panerai (do you know the story behind Panerai's)?
Completely AGREED!

NUFF SAID!

Yes, I do know the history. For a small company, they have a very rich past. I love the fact the nothing else looks like them i.e. crownguard. Whats even better is that Panerai on produces about 39k watches per year, so you don't really seem them often, if ever out in the streets. In about the 2-3 years I've known about them, I've only ever seen 2 out in public. There great conversation starters too. Be warned though, once you get one, you'll want another, as is the case with me, and selling my rolex.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
i have a ripcurl tidemaster watch that was 229$

i also have a fake rolex i got for 50 bucks in NYC.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I had a Yachtmaster that my grandma had given me a long time ago, I did sell it
though, because I didn't like the style of it. It seemed it would fit better to
someone older...Now I'm thinking about getting one for myself, but not sure yet,
since I don't care much about watches.

Last edited: