Any San Diego Neo geo arcade Heads out there???

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
There's HDRChapion and Stealthlurker though I know the latter doesn't post here anymore

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Just in case any of you SD guys see this, I'd like to host a gathering at my place in LA (Reseda, San Fernando Valley). The SOCAL gathering thread died so I thought I'd try here as well if any of you guys want to make the trip up to LA for a gaming get together. I've been reaching out to NG guys on Facebook, but if anyone here's interested let me know. Would be glad to have you. I'm looking at late May/June. Date to be discussed among those participating.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I'm in SoCal, and would be interested, but it all depends on the date.

Are you back in SoCal? I think I read previously you were in Europe.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I'm in SoCal, and would be interested, but it all depends on the date.

Are you back in SoCal? I think I read previously you were in Europe.
Glad you're interested. I'm still in Paris but will be back in LA in May. That's why I'm targeting end of May or June. I've already reached out to people and some have expressed interest already. Date will be discussed and agreed upon by those who are participating.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I could attend as long as it's on the weekend.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
You reached out to me on FB already but just posting in here that I'm still down.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
You reached out to me on FB already but just posting in here that I'm still down.
Oh Ok. Yeah I'm reaching out to peeps both fb and here.
I could attend as long as it's on the weekend.
Date will be discussed among those participating so everyone can agree on a date that's good for everyone. I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume it will be on a weekend.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Just wanted to let people know here I’ll be in LA in June and would really want to host. Hopefully people see this, and we can get a discussion going among those willing to show up.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
I can host as well in Fullerton, if anyone is interested, am pretty central to SD and SFV. Lmk