world heroes 2
samurai spirits 2
art of fighting
magician lord

they should be in by the end of the week

what games do u have?

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
I'm in Central CT, so maybe an hour to the middle of RI. But I really need to get my car through emissions.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Grave's house was great fun, but Map Quest dicked me around with streets that didn't exist, so it took me five hours to get back. More than twice the time to get there.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Hard to get everyone together, a shame considering he has enough machines to accommodate the full group if we could ever all get a day off.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
It must be nice to live in the east and be able to drive thorugh a state in an hour.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
And CT. I drove from Orlando back and to Buffalo and back within the last year, and now I hate other states for being so much damn bigger.

RushedDown

n00b
FairlanePhantom said:
Hard to get everyone together, a shame considering he has enough machines to accommodate the full group if we could ever all get a day off.

machines as in arcade units?
if so do they have japanese sticks or american one in them?

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
He keeps Happs in all his big red cabinets and his gold. Has a Neo Geo candy cabinet, pretty sure he kept semitsus in it. So pretty much he stayed with original for both. Though he does prefer Happ sticks. Happ competition sticks aren't too bad, which is what I'm sure he has, but I still feel like I'm fighting the game too much to get the moves out. My arm killed after every match.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
FairlanePhantom said:
And CT. I drove from Orlando back and to Buffalo and back within the last year, and now I hate other states for being so much damn bigger.

Did you enjoy all the damn south of the border signs.....lol

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Yeah, those damn things were endless. But South of the Border did have a big red two slot with Metal Slug 1 and Samurai Shodown 2, so it was worth stopping for gas there.