Any members here play games on Steam? Just picked up Sea of Thieves as it's on sale!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Heard Sea of Thieves is great fun so picked it up finally as it's on sale on the Steam Store right now. I love Rare and it's "rare" to see a game these days made by them.

Anyhow, I heard it's best with groups of people so if anyone here plays let me know and I'll add you. My name on most gaming platforms is different than my archaic name on here so just drop me a PM and we can exchange our info if you want to get something started!

Also down for other games if this isn't your jam. Been trying out Path of Exile lately and liking it too so far... Especially for a free game. It's a lot better than Diablo III, I'll tell you that!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I have a ton of games on steam, but have never managed to play a game with anyone currently active on these forums. Mostly because of my work schedule rendering me nocturnal, but partially because everyone here likes cock except me!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Only single player games on Steam, except I guess Borderlands 3 which has crossplay between Steam and Epic.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Whenever I log into my account I end up spending the rest of the night putting shit games on my "ignore" list.