Any Experiences ordering from Zavvi?

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
Anyone here ever order from them and how was your experience?

Im currently on a reship for a preorder for a 4k UHD movie release. Said it was shipped, waited 30 days, nothing. Said they are doing a reship but no notification yet.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Never heard of them.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Based on your experience so far, I dunno if you should point M in their direction, lol.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Zavvi is legit. I bought many movies and games from them over the last decade. Shoot the support a message they will solve your issue.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
Zavvi is legit. I bought many movies and games from them over the last decade. Shoot the support a message they will solve your issue.
yeah i did already for a reship. How long on average does it take to get your orders? and have you ever had one that took a month?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Since the Brexit it takes almost a month when they ship from the UK to Germany. They also have depots in the EU but you never know from where they ship the order. Last order was 3 UHD Blu-rays 13 days ago and it should arrive on or before May 7th. Before the Brexit shipping was 7-14 days.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I've ordered some records from them. They have some silly shipping practices, like shipping your order in two separate shipments and not telling you anything about it, but they've come through for me every time.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
Since the Brexit it takes almost a month when they ship from the UK to Germany. They also have depots in the EU but you never know from where they ship the order. Last order was 3 UHD Blu-rays 13 days ago and it should arrive on or before May 7th. Before the Brexit shipping was 7-14 days.
are you in USA or EU?

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
Im in USA. Not sure what things are like lately coming from Europe to USA. They mention about covid a bit but still specify seemingly normal shipping times. But then when I inquired further about how long its taking to USA or that they totally ignored the question. From their website: "There is currently no impact to our delivery services at this stage, however we encourage all customers to use your home address for delivery."

I know I had a vinyl nearly go missing coming out of Germany..took like 3 months. Ended up getting a refund since it was lost then manually paid the guy back later when it finally came in.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Everything arrived so far and I always use untracked shipping. Didn't they state a delivery date, it normally arrives in that time frame.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
yeah they did but that already came and went 3 weeks + ago. I dont think I had a option to switch shipping methods.

Anyways got a notice of a reship says maybe next week so we'll see.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
bump + 5/3 - 5/10 estimated delivery date in that range.

IDK if ill have to wait another 30 days or what this time. Not sure if I can do a chargeback or if theyll give me a refund.