Any dippers here?

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
i've only had mapacho snuff (peruvian tobacco powder, sometimes called hape).. it's blown into your nose by another person through a small wood or bamboo tube... that shit will put you on the FLOOR.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I'm a nicotine addict.

I've smoked most of my life, I vaped for a few years around a decade ago but got sick of certain parts of the systems always breaking.

Anyways a few years ago I started using Camel Snus Winterchill at work because I worked 8-12 hours a day and they don't allow smoking anywhere on the floor, and most people are not allowed to leave the floor or their workstations. It's possible the materials everywhere could become flammable and they are probably highly carcinogenic anyways.

I still chew a few pouches a day. I get around a can a week. Actually it saves me money, a can is $4 and now I only smoke a handful of cigarettes a day. Maybe a pack or two a week versus a pack a day.

I tried that general Swedish snus a few times but it smells like dead rotten fish to me, makes my breath smell worse than that.

BITD I used to gut Levi Garret / Redman type plugs on plane rides or other pouches or maybe Copenhagen. I wasn't too particular. I just don't like "non flavored - chewing snuff"

Last edited:

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
i've only had mapacho snuff (peruvian tobacco powder, sometimes called hape).. it's blown into your nose by another person through a small wood or bamboo tube... that shit will put you on the FLOOR.

That sounds insane, count me out lol.

I'm a nicotine addict.

I've smoked most of my life, I vaped for a few years around a decade ago but got sick of certain parts of the systems always breaking.

Anyways a few years ago I started using Camel Snus Winterchill at work because I worked 8-12 hours a day and they don't allow smoking anywhere on the floor, and most people are not allowed to leave the floor or their workstations. It's possible the materials everywhere could become flammable and they are probably highly carcinogenic anyways.

I still chew a few pouches a day. I get around a can a week. Actually it saves me money, a can is $4 and now I only smoke a handful of cigarettes a day. Maybe a pack or two a week versus a pack a day.

I tried that general Swedish snus a few times but it smells like dead rotten fish to me, makes my breath smell worse than that.

BITD I used to gut Levi Garret / Redman type plugs on plane rides or other pouches or maybe Copenhagen. I wasn't too particular. I just don't like "non flavored - chewing snuff"

Dude I tried gutting one time, made me sick lol. The dry pouches are nice though cause you don't have to worry about spitting if your incognito.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I have no idea where to buy chewing tobacco here and have always been a cigarette smoker myself, gave up 10 months ago though. Do you guys keep a spit bucket around or what's the go with that? All I can imagine is old westerns.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
For all the tobacco users here: why do you do it? Is it a subtle form or self-harm as an attempt to cope with internalized bitterness or anger? Is it a symbol of having given up on emotional release/healing? A symbol of being stifled and wasted?

A slow suicide.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
For all the tobacco users here: why do you do it? Is it a subtle form or self-harm as an attempt to cope with internalized bitterness or anger? Is it a symbol of having given up on emotional release/healing? A symbol of being stifled and wasted?

A slow suicide.

Everyone's first smoke is horrible, in fact everyone's first half dozen packs are horrible but peer pressure, wanting to like it etc can take hold and eventually once you've conditioned yourself the nicotine takes the reins. Then it's simple, feel sluggish and need the hit. Care for your personal health comes later once you can actually feel the damage you have done, cool isn't it?

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Everyone's first smoke is horrible, in fact everyone's first half dozen packs are horrible but peer pressure, wanting to like it etc can take hold and eventually once you've conditioned yourself the nicotine takes the reins. Then it's simple, feel sluggish and need the hit. Care for your personal health comes later once you can actually feel the damage you have done, cool isn't it?

I wish there was a drug I could slowly kill myself with without the agonizing pain of having cancer :keke::lolz:

Ive seen what decades of smoking does to someone. It is not pretty. My uncle died a slow agonizing death that way.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wish there was a drug I could slowly kill myself with without the agonizing pain of having cancer :keke::lolz:

Ive seen what decades of smoking does to someone. It is not pretty. My uncle died a slow agonizing death that way.

The drug of life.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

A slow suicide.

I just like it. I don’t really care if it does damage to me. I reckon if I can hit 60 anything after that is just a bonus and living past 80 is completely pointless and depressing.

Just to clarify, I don’t smoke a lot. Sometimes a few a week, sometimes none. I do really enjoy one with a drink, always have since I started drinking.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I loved chewing...and it's how I got started on tobacco. Living in the midwest and working fields as a kid, it's kind of a right of passage. Back then, there really wasn't as many choices as there are now. Flavor wise, you basically got to choose between mint and mint. My jam back then was Skoal Key, Bandits if I didn't want to clean my mouth out. When I was outside working it was Redman leaf cut or Golden Blend. Great tasting stuff.

Soon, I was old enough to want to date and most girls I knew wouldn't tolerate a chew mouth...so I swapped to smoking. Again, back then it was pretty limited what smokes you could get, I just smoked Marlboro Red. The Army didn't help much as it's pretty much the national pastime of a soldier to smoke/chew.

I finally quite at the urging of my wife in the early 2000's. I'll smoke the occasional cigar now, but that is super rare. To this day, I miss chewing...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Always surprised that people still do this, much less enjoy it.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I started with Big League Chew and made my way up.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
I have no idea where to buy chewing tobacco here and have always been a cigarette smoker myself, gave up 10 months ago though. Do you guys keep a spit bucket around or what's the go with that? All I can imagine is old westerns.

you can buy dedicated spit cups but I just use the can from the last beverage I drank. Chew and dip are everywhere in the US just walk into a gas station anywhere and you can buy it.

A slow suicide.

I own a business and im stressed the fuck out a lot. Nicotine has a very calming / relaxing quality that is just so nice.

I loved chewing...and it's how I got started on tobacco. Living in the midwest and working fields as a kid, it's kind of a right of passage. Back then, there really wasn't as many choices as there are now. Flavor wise, you basically got to choose between mint and mint. My jam back then was Skoal Key, Bandits if I didn't want to clean my mouth out. When I was outside working it was Redman leaf cut or Golden Blend. Great tasting stuff.

Soon, I was old enough to want to date and most girls I knew wouldn't tolerate a chew mouth...so I swapped to smoking. Again, back then it was pretty limited what smokes you could get, I just smoked Marlboro Red. The Army didn't help much as it's pretty much the national pastime of a soldier to smoke/chew.

I finally quite at the urging of my wife in the early 2000's. I'll smoke the occasional cigar now, but that is super rare. To this day, I miss chewing...

I love me some Redman original or silver blend. Chewing tastes better than dip imo. However dip has way more nicotine so im almost always dipping. Sometimes I just want a nice flavorful chew though so Redman it is. Funny how you switched to smoking and the girls found that better. I always rinsed my mouth out when im done chewing and the girls I was with didn't seem to mind. I kind of want to quit but I kind of don't want to quit as I enjoy it so much lol. I'm totally single though so I don't have someone I love pressuring me. I could see myself giving it up if someone I loved really wanted me to but I don't care to at the moment lol.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Kodiak Ice, Cherry Skoal and Chemma when I could find it. I'd probably still use Chemma if I had the connections.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member

Sorry to hear about your uncle and what smoking did to him. On the other hand, George Burns smoked cigars starting at age 14 up until he reached 100. They estimated that Burns smoked around 300,000 cigars during his lifetime and in his final years, he smoked no more than four a day.