Any Australian NEO GEO traders/sellers etc.

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Given the ridiculous shipping rates that have shat upon the Earth in the past few years I was wondering if there were any NeoGeo.com users in Australia selling/trading Neo related items. Cheers.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
If Mot wants to meet you in person Dahun be very cautious, bring a friend and pick an open public place. Mot was banned for a reason.

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
What do you want mate?

More interested in seeing if there's an Aussie community here that's active. With that said though am always interested in what people have you got that they're looking to offload!

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
If Mot wants to meet you in person Dahun be very cautious, bring a friend and pick an open public place. Mot was banned for a reason.

LOL, OK..... He's back tho so does that mean he's reformed? Paid his dues?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hows a brother supposed to get bum sex from noobs when you fuckers keep blowing my cover like this? Wouldn't have even needed my passport for this one.

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Hows a brother supposed to get bum sex from noobs when you fuckers keep blowing my cover like this? Wouldn't have even needed my passport for this one.

Looking for Aussie Neo Geo traders..... I can see how you interpreted that as wanting bum sex!!!!!!!!!!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Wait...isn't that what you wanted? You know this is a gay bum sex club right?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome to the club Dahung Long.

Spoiler:
13VP3pK8F6IN1u.gif

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
This turned out to be a useful thread!

Did any Aussies get a NeoSD? If so, do you have it and how's it going?

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Given the ridiculous shipping rates that have shat upon the Earth in the past few years I was wondering if there were any NeoGeo.com users in Australia selling/trading Neo related items. Cheers.

Hi Mate, I'm over in Perth, WA. There are a few people locally here who are into Neo and collecting. I'm pretty sure you might have bought a few of my MVS doubles I had on ebay a while back (MS3 & SS and a few others) , your username rings a bell.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Is that aussie Neo cab in Perth still on eBay for $1800AUD? :lolz: fucking dreaming.