Another QVC Blooper Clip...

aria

Former Moderator
Holy shit, its like...

not last week... not last month... shit... its last year++++

:spock:

I demand new videos of funny, crazy shit... not the same dozens of videos that have been around for ages.

Since you appear new to funny videos, watch all of the ones on these sites, and only post new ones when they're not there already:

www.ebaumsworld.com/movies.shtml
www.punchbaby.com
www.stupidvideos.com

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
:lol: :lol:
There should be a hazard sign for working at QVC lamo.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yeah, I remember that one. I kind of feel sorry for that guy, who probably just volunteered to walk up the damn ladder to help out. On the other hand, the guy who stuck himself with the sword is just a raging bullshit artist whose livelihood is fucking old people out of their retirement money, and should've been the one to fall on his head.

I love how the customer quickly chimes in with "and that has never happened". The dude just cracked his fucking skull open and that stupid bitch is trying to make sure sales aren't affected by it. Can you say BULLSHIT CALLER??!! :mad:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
dmhawkmoon said:
That's the best shit ever. :tickled:

I think I watched it about 700 times the first week I found it. :tickled:

The greatest thing about that video is how the redneck guy takes control of the situation. "Folks, right now, we may need emergency surgery ... in the studio."

Lolz - this dude thinks he's an ER physician or something ...

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
That was just lame... nothing so far has topped the Atlanta Fox News 5 Grape Lady video. That clip should be down in the hall of fame.

MERCENARY X99