Another NGF KOF 2000 Up On Ebay

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Just a tidbit on that crooked auction that's going on... Any news is helpful before we go and place our bids for this rare one-of-a-kind anti-collectible, and I know many of you need your hourly source of laughter. So here's the skivvy:

In the last 30 minutes, the lovely auction went from only having 9 bids to a whopping 31 bids. Even though the auction is supposed to be "private", the bidder's history does show the times (PST) when a lot of these so-called bids are placed. And wouldn't you know it... just like the same person's feedback rating, there are a LOT of posts within minutes, if not seconds between each other.

Now that may not seem like much, but considering that "frenzied bidding" like this usually happens within the last few moments of an auction and not while there are 9 days left does indicate that there is indeed some foul play going on... as if everybody DIDN'T know that everything about this auction smells foul.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 19, 2000).]

I

Iori

It's too bad that folks like Dion, Chris, etc. are destroying what is supposed to be the neo's last hurrah. It's a damn shame. Neo owners have a bond with other neo owners that no other system has, it truly is a beautiful thing. It's almost a crime when an entity comes along and gloats while telling you he is the future of the neo and that you are not a neo fan because you do not have certain neo merchandise, and only if you buy from him at an exorbitant price are you considered a true fan. What makes this worse is that the entity in only an infinitessimal minority, along with his automatons called BIGTYMERS. NGF will most likely take this post with a grain of salt, but their folly is that they cannot fool the entire community as the community already knows and those who enter our community start to see through their practices.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
They are shill bidding this piece of shit fake cart up, for sure. How stupid can they think people are, with 20 bids in 30 minutes, AND when the idiotic auction has over 9 days left?!?!

Well, they must feel really foolish to have two auctions killed on them, I'm sure they NEVER expected to have that happen . . . gee what a shame. But of course they still made "sales" on those auctions to Big Jackass and Big Dipshit, right Dion?

Well, we'll see how long the last auction lasts. Not long, I'd be willing to bet. Along with my usual detailed complaint, I pulled another card for this one, may just help . . .
smile.gif

Shill bidding is really a lowlife tactic . . . but if they end up with all the high bids being shill bids, it ain't gonna do them much good, will it?

"NGF -- To be Talked About is to be Humiliated in the Neo Community"
biggrin.gif

Oh, and Neo JorBot, no need to reply, we already know what kind of mindless dribble you'll spout . . .
smile.gif

I

Iori

Aren't they omnipotent...or do they just have the audacity of thinking we're that dumb?

JRock917

, ,
Chimp, thats some funny stuff you wrote. NGF is soley dependent upon fools so they can stay in business. The simple fact that they reinstated this auction for the KOF 2000 scam cart attests to their unwillingness to stop pushing fake shit on ebay. I hope we can shut them down, and maybe this time for good. Everyone at NGF that posts here seems to think they are some kind of neo-god, and their lack of simple common courtesy makes me sick.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Originally posted by NGF:

And for your info, the term "BIG" is being applied to any people that come along and become "Big Tymers."

Big Bruno the orginal "Big Tymer"
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited October 19, 2000).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
OK, lets all see how long the fake cart auction lasts. I'm guessing that it won't be long . . . Anyone got a stopwatch?
smile.gif

Hey Dion, quick, shill-bid that fake shit up before the auction is killed . . . then you can brag about how much money it "sold" for to "Big Jerkoff" before eBay killed the auction again.
wink.gif
wink.gif

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
*UGH* Why is he still putting that game back up on auction!!!
So how many times can he post something thats been removed by Ebay? If the game isn't out what do the instructions look like? The outside cover of the booklet looks neat, but I'm curious to know what if any information is actually inside it?
I'm thinking you simply make things up. You know how "real" carts have that little thank-you note in the beginning? Well I thought It it would " BIGTYMERIFIC if you included a little thank-you of your own. For example: " One BIG middle Finger all for YOU!
Thats right! Because you have just been "Officially" Ass F*cked by NGF and by all the rest of the BIGTYMERS. Now that
we have your money, you may "Officially" tell all your friends that you are a
BIGTYMER!!

ps. we are not liable for any insults and
and laughing that may occur"

" One

JRock917

, ,
has anyone gotten back any letters from safeharbor@ebay.com regarding this "genuine NGF auction"?

G

gokusama26

Lemonflav, do I know you? I'm pretty sure I have seen you on AOL. Where you on that Pokemon MB that had nothing to do about pokemon? Your name seems awfully familiar. (GokuSuperSayian, Goku194257) What areas of AOL do you frequent? If I have met a new Lemonflav, I'll be a monkeys uncle! Dag!

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
I'm not on aol-sorry.
It's funny that someone else is using the same handle.