Analogue's New CMVS

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
See later post

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

undamned

Pleasure Goal
My AI was built with veneers. Not solid pieces. I feel like that largely goes unsaid with AI's stuff, he makes it sound like he chisels out each one with expensive Japanese chisels and some master artisan craftsmanship... No.
I'm sure that's one of the reasons opening up the system voids the warranty on your system. Doesn't want some black label customer to find out his mahogany system is framed in pine.
Wow, exposed.
-ud

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
My AI was built with veneers. Not solid pieces. I feel like that largely goes unsaid with AI's stuff, he makes it sound like he chisels out each one with expensive Japanese chisels and some master artisan craftsmanship... No.
I'm sure that's one of the reasons opening up the system voids the warranty on your system. Doesn't want some black label customer to find out his mahogany system is framed in pine.

Damn, this is new news. How old is your system? Maybe he just started doing this recently, to cut corners and increase profits?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Long and short of this is I believe what I said, but I don't have this anymore and I don't have proof other than here say from my crazy uncle.

I loved my set and I was a little disappointed in hearing what I heard, but I enjoyed the hell out it all the same.

I think it's a good product and until someone starts making gouges in there hard earned toy I can't prove it.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Even if that was real furniture, I would throw that shit away. That's ugly.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Nice camouflage on those analogue cmvs, maybe those are intended for military use? XD