All Gone

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Fuck this buyer. This is the last time I deal with him. Gradius gaiden and other games are back on the table.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Who??

Now you get to tell us who the time waster is.

I don't want to call him out bro because I dealt with him face to face and he seemed like a really nice guy. He is also a pretty well known member here. When we met face to face which was like a year ago I sold him a Streets of Rage 3 and he told me he was interested in something else I had and I told him I would hold it for him. I held on to it for damn near 6 months and he never got back to me. I sold it on eBay a few weeks ago and he asked about two days ago along with the ps1 games he was interested in. I told him I sold it and that the games were his.

I told him to send payment with PayPal fees. He responds back 24 hours later last night and tells me he no longer wants the other 2 games and just wants Gradius Gaiden. I'm like ok, just send me PayPal and cover fees. This was around 8:30 last night. How long does it take to send a fucking payment of $30? I could understand if it's a expensive item and you need time to come up with the money but this shit is crazy.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I don't want to call him out bro because I dealt with him face to face and he seemed like a really nice guy. He is also a pretty well known member here. When we met face to face which was like a year ago I sold him a Streets of Rage 3 and he told me he was interested in something else I had and I told him I would hold it for him. I held on to it for damn near 6 months and he never got back to me. I sold it on eBay a few weeks ago and he asked about two days ago along with the ps1 games he was interested in. I told him I sold it and that the games were his.

I told him to send payment with PayPal fees. He responds back 24 hours later last night and tells me he no longer wants the other 2 games and just wants Gradius Gaiden. I'm like ok, just send me PayPal and cover fees. This was around 8:30 last night. How long does it take to send a fucking payment of $30? I could understand if it's a expensive item and you need time to come up with the money but this shit is crazy.

I'd call his ass out.

it's only fair.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0

Sounds like a fagit to me.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
He's a shitty cop in NJ, what about that would make you think he was a halfway decent human being?

Clean the cum outta yer eyes, Razo said the time waster is a really nice guy in person. You suggested it might be waverider. I responded saying I find it hard to believe he's a really nice guy in person. Yes yes?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Clean the cum outta yer eyes, Razo said the time waster is a really nice guy in person. You suggested it might be waverider. I responded saying I find it hard to believe he's a really nice guy in person. Yes yes?

I just don't like him.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Bump, another price drop on everything. Moving the rest of this stuff to eBay if it doesn't move in a few days.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Definitely not nice in person to people I don't like or cry too much. I can't believe you are still whining filthy hahaha. Get over it you bum.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Definitely not nice in person to people I don't like or cry too much. I can't believe you are still whining filthy hahaha. Get over it you bum.

I can't believe you are responding to a 7 month old post hahahahahahahahhah. Get over it you fuckin' corrupt cop.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I can't believe you are responding to a 7 month old post hahahahahahahahhah. Get over it you fuckin' corrupt cop.

Logged on for the first time in awhile and happen to come across my name. Why don't you take a pic of your keys for me to show me how much money you think you have. I'll come back in another 6 months and respond to your answer. I must be so busy being "corrupt" that I just don't have the time to chat. Bye babe!!

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
You must be busy again on the beach with all those women half your age you talk about.

Rough any motorists up lately, tough guy?