ALIENS built the pyramids (links included)

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
AVP_art10.jpg

i'd also like to say that i enjoy that this thread has managed to devolve into christianity bashing. you people are a class act.:oh_no:

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I believe that humans are the creation of an advanced species.

Genetically altered from Neanderthals.

Our concept of "god" was given to us by them because they knew higher intelligence wouldn't worship this "god", yet would aspire to become it. Which is what advancements in technology are.

One day, some humans will advance to a new species (transhumans) that will be what most call god. Those who's stayed behind only to worship shall become slaves to this new species.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Awesome thread. Aliens came to see me about a month ago. Stupid closed eye hallucinations.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I remember they had a program saying that aliens may have given the power of electricity or light to the egyptians. It was very interesting. Deep into some twisty catacombs there were some hieroglyphics with the picture of a snake in what looked to be a bottle or bulb, iirc a snake symbolizes lightning/electricity. The really weird part about it was that the very low ceilings had no traces of soot from a torch so whoever carved them either did it in the dark or had light from another source. They made sure that it wasn't possible to get light in there with reflections from the sun as well.

This is also one of Danikens theories.

They used reflecting mirrors. Theres proof.

Wheres the proof that they used light bulbs?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
not sonic said:
i'd also like to say that i enjoy that this thread has managed to devolve into christianity bashing. you people are a class act.:oh_no:
hardly, I don't have a problem with christianity (I was brought up catholic, went to a catholic school, took confirmation etc. I don't consider myself christian nowadays though I'm no atheist) - I do have a problem with people such as Jedah calling someone a dipshit for what they beieve when they themselves believe in things not universally accepted and hinged on blind faith.
let's not be hipocritical is all I'm saying. I'll even try and refrain from mocking those that don't 'believe' in evolution when the subject comes up.

Last edited:

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
Kind of surprised no one's mentioned Fingerprints of the Gods yet. Not as spurious as the aliens theory but its up there.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
PopeCuervoLime said:
Kind of surprised no one's mentioned Fingerprints of the Gods yet. Not as spurious as the aliens theory but its up there.

Fuck Graham Hancock.

Fuck him up his stupid ass.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
NEO-FREAK-UK said:
Unquestionable, uncompromising HATE.

hate? He hates truth and science. I just don't like BS pseudoscience.