Ai Cho Aniki...so weird, but so good

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

is Ai Cho Aniki the best shmup on the PC Engine? No...but that doesn't matter because its so damn charming and weird I can't help but love it

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
The entire series is pretty terrible gameplay wise. They're fun enough to credit feed through a couple times just to see all the goofy shit and hear the soundtracks but that's about it.

The semen cannon in the PS2 version is quite a sight.

Edit:
I wish I could find footage of it.

You wiggle the analog stick up and down rapidly to fill a meter in the corner that becomes more erect the faster you do it and when it's full your characters shoot a stream of jazz equivalent to the the zombie puking in Metal Slug 3. You basically jerk off your controller.

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
The entire series is pretty terrible gameplay wise. They're fun enough to credit feed through a couple times just to see all the goofy shit and hear the soundtracks but that's about it.

The semen cannon in the PS2 version is quite a sight.

Edit:
I wish I could find footage of it.

You wiggle the analog stick up and down rapidly to fill a meter in the corner that becomes more erect the faster you do it and when it's full your characters shoot a stream of jazz equivalent to the the zombie puking in Metal Slug 3. You basically jerk off your controller.
maybe thats where No More Heroes got the light saber recharge mechanic from