Affro Samurai on the motherfuckin Plane!

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
deffenitely worth the watch. what im curious about is is #2 samuel or the black guy with the white hair whos always with hm? or perhaps it is both?

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
deffenitely worth the watch. what im curious about is is #2 samuel or the black guy with the white hair whos always with hm? or perhaps it is both?

Sam voices both Afro and Ninja Ninja, Justice( white haired guy ) is voiced by Ron Pearlman( Hellboy )

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Yung Burnout said:
Sam voices both Afro and Ninja Ninja, Justice( white haired guy ) is voiced by Ron Pearlman( Hellboy )
That's motherfucking greatness right there. :lol:

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
ninja ninja is the negro with white hair. i dont remember the other white haired one your talkin bout. ill chack it out again though, as it was pretty good actually.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
All 5 episodes cost a million dollars to make. Individually.
what a cost.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I'm trying to stream that shit right now, but it's slower than Christmas. From the first 5 minutes, I like what I see.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
I'm trying to stream that shit right now, but it's slower than Christmas. From the first 5 minutes, I like what I see.

Same here. After streaming for a minute everything got choppy. Looking good for the 1 min that I saw.

Can't wait until 11pm. This show is 30min or 1hr per episode?

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
I've only seen the previews for this but does it feel like the blackstploitation movies of the 70s to anyone else?

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
To a certain degree, I think that's part of the point. It's totally up Samuel L. Jackson alley to jump into a series that *may* both kick butt and parody the blaxploitation movies, at the same time. The previews, though, make it seem like they will avoid the "pop culture" aspect of the characters, though. It might be less blaxploitation than we think, particularly depending on the story they spin on it. But knowing Sammy, it just might grab blaxploitation by the horns, go full throttle with it, and say, "Let's ride". I guess that's what we're here to find out.

Last edited:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Man, I thought yesterday was Thursday and totally missed tonight's airing. Was it the same one as the website? I downloaded the torrent last night and just watched it. Does it end with the rpg guy?

This show is freaking crazy, and I love it!

So, this wasn't a Japanese anime? It's not just a dubbed show with big actors doing the voice over?

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
I saw it last night and, good God, was this thing violent...so much so that it became hysterical.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
So, this wasn't a Japanese anime? It's not just a dubbed show with big actors doing the voice over?

It's an anime and manga, I think the manga might still be going, not too sure on that. Gonzo was the animation studio.
I forgot it last night too :blow_top:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
EvilMike said:
I've only seen the previews for this but does it feel like the blackstploitation movies of the 70s to anyone else?
Defenately, it inmediately reminded me of "Williams" from "Enter the Dragon" I can't remember the guy's name right now, but he made a movie called "The Black Samurai" and another called "Black Belt Jones"

I think he was cool, it is unfortunate that the movies were so poorly made, but as a character the guy was the balls.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
About time you mothafuckas got with the program!
:mr_t:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
electricgrave said:
Defenately, it inmediately reminded me of "Williams" from "Enter the Dragon" I can't remember the guy's name right now, but he made a movie called "The Black Samurai" and another called "Black Belt Jones"

I think he was cool, it is unfortunate that the movies were so poorly made, but as a character the guy was the balls.
His name was Jim Kelly. He was too cool for school, thats for sure.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Hidden Character said:
I saw it last night and, good God, was this thing violent...so much so that it became hysterical.

What he said, shame most of the cuss words got edited out

Best line in Episode #1
"Is that an RPG!?!?! What kinda of man carries around a RPG!?!?!?"

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Haven't seen it yet. Didn't know it was already out. I heard a while back that RZA did the soundtrack for it. Thats true right?

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
alec said:
Haven't seen it yet. Didn't know it was already out. I heard a while back that RZA did the soundtrack for it. Thats true right?

Correct, and it was pretty good. More intune to what he did for Ghost Dog then Kill Bill and Unleashed

There's a sampler for it at afrosamurai.com

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
His name was Jim Kelly. He was too cool for school, thats for sure.
That's the ticket!

"When it comes, I'll be too busy looking good!"
"You know man! You come right out of a comic book"

My 2 favorite lines in the whole movie.

You know I just remember everyone's favorite colored karate crime fighting champion...Bruce Leeroy!

"Whos your master?!"

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
The storyline is a little boring, but the action was pretty damn good. Some good Voice Actor's as well. Looking forward to it.