Aes Production run numbers

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
That would explain why rage of the dragons AES is insane in price, and very hard to find compared to stuff like matrimelee, and KOF 03. I am curious of the Matrimelee run, especially the US version, it seems much harder to come by.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Some information about MS English AES ...

In 1996, MS English came into Thailand around 10 copies and separated to the rental game around country. Most of them were destroyed without take care because people like to play in rental.

Only 2 MS English AES in excellent condition survive until now. One is mine and one is my friend.

So I don't think MS will be produced only 50 copies but I thought most of them were destroyed without take care as well.

But it's my opinion and information ...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
1351361571939.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Explain this image.

Gentile... aka. Jew.. clasping hands... laughing...

I would suggest that it's to do with money grabbing members who feel that making a thread about a production run is another way of evaluating how much they can make from the scene....

xROTx

PS. I'm not even making this shit up...

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
There is that but there are also people who are into statistics in the hobby of their choice . Its like with me I always like to see how much films earn at the box office, it doesnt affect me but its just a bit of fun.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
There is that but there are also people who are into statistics in the hobby of their choice . Its like with me I always like to see how much films earn at the box office, it doesnt affect me but its just a bit of fun.

Agreed, I love statistics on all kinds of things and ng is no exception.

I used to ask for the Top Ten of Everything annual for christmas every year then bore the fuck out of my family with questions like what's the worlds most popular vegetable.