AES METAL SLUG 1 on EBAY; a bootleg?

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
Real or Fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/METAL-SLUG-Neo-...ptZUK_VintageComputing_RL?hash=item35a6a8f25f

_727154_large.jpg

_389157_large.jpg

_242946_large.jpg

_717170_large.jpg

damn, if i had that kind of money to throw away foolishly!

after all, MS1 is the kind of title that belongs in EVERY AES/MVS collection, IMHO, at least...

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I wouldn't buy a metal slug off eBay, to many conversions in my opinion. I'd only buy it off respected members on here. I'm going the mvs route anyway so doesn't really matter I guess.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I wouldn't buy a metal slug off eBay, to many conversions in my opinion. I'd only buy it off respected members on here. I'm going the mvs route anyway so doesn't really matter I guess.

Very true:up:

Keep checking out for a Slug here from a respected seller.

Also before sinking a ton of money in Home System stuff, think how nice a cab would look. It really will save you a ton of dough!

EDIT: just checked the link for a price...fuck that! So glad I moved to MVS

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Christ, I just checked the price too :oh_no:. Think of all the mvs games you could get for that.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Real or not that price is ridiculously high for the Japanese version.Even if it is in mint condition.

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Unfortunetly, someone will buy it eventually and thus keeping the price high for awhile longer.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Yes Slug 1 came in a snap lock. And I agree with Shito, should be an original copy. But the price is way too high.

TerryB

Crazed MVS Addict
I would say that this is original, but that is WAAAAAAYYYYYY over priced.:oh_no:

oni2382

New Challenger
It must be nice to be able to blow that kind of money on 1 game......Then again it would be nice to do it without your wife or girlfriend beating you like a pinata lol.....I want an AES system at some point but only for the inexpensive titles (Magician Lord, Side kicks, baseball stars etc..)

Animaitor

n00b
Looks legit to me but way overpriced... don't think anyone on his right mind should bid on this.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
what would the EBAY fees be on $3000? do they take 4%?