Aero Fighters 3 Verification

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Beware of sales under market value
It has come to our attention that a seller in Las Vegas has recently produced a copy of the English Aero Fighters 3 cartridge. There is also concern that the insert is not as brilliant and detailed and contains major discrepancies compared the official DavidG version, as well as missing the official manual and cart sticker.

(reproduced copies of KoF2000 and Zupapa have both surfaced from Las Vegas)

Verification Program
DavidG is now offering a verification program that authenticates and protects the integrity of the official AF3 cartridges and owners.

Certificates, Holographs, and Title Registry
Upon valid authentication, DavidG issues a Certificate of Authenticity, a Certificate of Ownership (titled with the owners name), and issue 4 special Holographic Dolan stickers to the Certificate, cartridge, insert, and manual (all matching). The owners name is registered in DavidG's archives for posterity, reference, and historical provenance ownership of each cartridge.

**Beware of AF3 English Edition cartridges being sold without the proper documentation!!!!

AF3 English cartridges should include the following:
Clone stamp on the insert
Factory soldered boards
Arctic white manual paper stock
Distinct expired-salmon epilepsy card
Certificate of Creak-Test

All owners should have their cartridges verified and authenticated.
This is a FREE SERVICE to the initial owners.

FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION
Be careful when buying a AF3 English Edition cartridge if it does not include all the proper documentation!!

**Since the verification program is fairly new, some people have not yet seen the certificates (over 6 people have already participated and have received their certificates).

SSS

neo retired
photos will be taken of David and owners with index fingers extended.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Question, will there be a top tier option which will include the cart first passing through the hands of a middle man with the final authentication process to be competed via a clandestine meeting at an airport of the buyer's choosing?

I mean if we're going for authentic you might as well go for broke.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Question, will there be a top tier option which will allow the cart first pass through the hands of a middle man with the final authentication process to be competed via a clandestine meeting at an airports of the buyer's choosing?

I mean if we're going for authentic we might as well go for broke.

Excellent question.

All CoA and LoA will be delivered through DavidG's office in Youngstown, OH.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
April Fools much?

Is the "Creak-Test", where you throw the cart in the "creek" and see if it floats? I hear those are also called Witches. lol

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Excellent question.

All CoA and LoA will be delivered through DavidG's office in Youngstown, OH.

This sounds legit. Though I'm a bit worried as I've heard David G is unable to reach businesses and/or warehouse he owns. This seems to be caused by some mystic interference field which prevents him from driving to said location and also makes the building impenetrable to photographic equipment.

Is this true? :crying:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
images

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I got mine already authenticated!

Now I can finally sleep safe and sound.

zoogelio

n00b
:lolz: Authentication for fakes to ensure they are high quality fakes, none of that imitation crap? What a hoot. Since the low-down deals went down in Pittsburgh, can the Pittsburgh Pirates be brought in, being ensured the games are major league pirated games, not minor league pirated games?

How about Aero Fighters 3 SNES bootlegs since Aero Fighters 1 for the SNES is evidently a rare game? Surely it would be three times as valuable!

I am most concerned with the lack of an authentication system for Sengoku 3 though. More than any other AES game, it needs half a dozen holographic stickers and no less than 3 notarized certificates to ensure its authenticity and the fingerprint of the pilot of the cargo plane that flew the shipment in.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I will trade someone my stash of Dilithium Crystals and my extra Trans-Warp coil for a copy of one of the Authenticated AF3. also anyone selling a MVS to Genesis converter?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I will trade someone my stash of Dilithium Crystals and my extra Trans-Warp coil for a copy of one of the Authenticated AF3. also anyone selling a MVS to Genesis converter?

I had one of these but my flux-capacitor broke down and I'm stuck in 1955.

SSS

neo retired
He's not a canuck.

I was picturing a french-canadian version of chris. Someone who could assist in the printing of paper goods. Drive his busted 70's Peugeot to the storage facility and stand guard. Maybe dust off the official kof 2k's.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
He's not a canuck.

I was picturing a french-canadian version of chris. Someone who could assist in the printing of paper goods. Drive his busted 70's Peugeot to the storage facility and stand guard. Maybe dust off the official kof 2k's.

70's Peugeot? I'd say Jacques Mesrine :tickled: