ADAM SANDLER’S TOP PLAYER’S GOLF NEO GEO AES

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I was about to snatch it but no case or manual?

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
I love how low on details the description is. "It's the same as TPG, I guess".

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I love how low on details the description is. "It's the same as TPG, I guess".
I know. What the hell was this supposed to be? I guess we're allowed to just list fake games and write anything on ebay now.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
lolol I almost want to buy it just for fun

Can someone please hack TPG or Neo Turf Masters to include sound clips from Happy Gilmore. Easily a 1K priced cart for collectors

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I know. What the hell was this supposed to be? I guess we're allowed to just list fake games and write anything on ebay now.

Have you not been on eBay lately? It's been awash with fakes for years.

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
Can someone please hack TPG or Neo Turf Masters to include sound clips from Happy Gilmore. Easily a 1K priced cart for collectors

Wow, Happy even does the same pose:

006232_16.jpg
vs.
turf-masters.jpg

Last edited:

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
Nice. Great movie; haven't played this game yet but tempted to give it a shot at some point.

Seems like it will probably be a letdown after playing Neo Turfmasters for so long.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I have one of those carts. I've been meaning to make art for the softcase but using the Japanese art for Happy Gilmore, maybe I will do it one day. Got too much other stuff to do though.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Good shit. I heard the CD version has an extra course and you can play as Shooter so I’m holding out for that one.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
I'm interested to see if it's any different from top players golf as the listing says it's from 1996, but I doubt it is.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
I'm interested to see if it's any different from top players golf as the listing says it's from 1996, but I doubt it is.

It's just a relabeled TPG

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
fuck Shooter and the CD version, MVS has couples marches and you can run a straight Bob Barker / Chubbs match. One handed he still kicks Shooters ass

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

It's entirely possible one of the playable characters is Bob Barker.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I find this hilarious, but not sure if I'd spend 70 dollars hilarious. It'll be interesting to see what it goes for and if we ever find out what game is actually in the case.