AC:WW Friend Code List

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Well, I got the Panera WiFi working again... apparently after a lot of run around, and an uncooperative manager who just won't let me use their phone, I came back to the store with a much nicer guy manager, who let me talk on the phone with their WiFi Help desk, and they tell me they have to enter my MAC address every now and then :mad: what a nuisance. If there's anyone who wants to visit my town, or wants to make his town available for me to visit, let me know what time is good this afternoon from 2 - 5 PM EST (GMT -5 hours).

Mario Kart DS matchmaking is still flaky, which leads me to believe there is something wrong with the Panera WiFi network, because when I go to a McDonald's Wayport, I have no problem whatsoever.

Oh and next Tuesday, 10 January 2006, from around 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. EST (GMT - 5 hours) I definitely will be able to get to a McDonald's Wayport. I hope some of you other mates will have your town gates open.

bokmeow

I apologize if anyone got online yesterday and wasn't able to visit my town... I wasn't able to venture out either, when I check my friend code status, only SnairDogg's town shows up as confirmed, so there is evidently something very wrong with the Panera WiFi setup. I may just have to pick up the USB WiFi Dongle...

But I'll definitely be able to get on next Tuesday, 10 January 2006, from around 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. EST (GMT - 5 hours) I definitely will be able to get to a McDonald's Wayport. I hope some of you other mates will have your town gates open.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
My gate is open right now if anyone is around. My time is usually 6-7AM and 10pm-midnight PST.

gifted0523

n00b
New and looking for friends!

Hello,

I am new here and to AC:WW if anyone is looking for a friend for the game please PM me!

Thank you and happy gaming!

Gifted

ray_7

d-lite, i'm in SF too, will visit your town tonight, maybe ard. 11pm.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
NO one has visited my town yet... and the gates are open frequently.

Biskit has gone ferile, Nook has protested by refusing to stock items I'm interested in and one of the Able sisters won't even talk to me. I'm stuck here in a small shack, subsisting on oranges. Letters from my mom once in a while are my only contact with the outside world.

Someone help, please.

Someone please

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Ah, well. Here goes:

FC: 2362-8623-9037
Name: Bryan
Town: Fudtown

I've added everyone in this thread so far.

gifted0523

n00b
I really want to visit other towns!

Hey,

I am such a noob. I really want to visit other places. I am no spammer or werido I just want friends for AC:WW

Name: Arica
Town: LoveLake
FC:0387-1764-6324

Please PM If you decided to add me. :)

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
gifted0523 said:
Hey,

I am such a noob. I really want to visit other places. I am no spammer or werido I just want friends for AC:WW
:)

HAHAHA wtf?

gifted0523

n00b
Hey

Don't laugh at me for real I am addicted to AC. Just looking for places to visit to expand my game options. ha ha ha I am a weirdo. I don't normally play video games. My boyfriend got me started with Final Fantasy Tactics and it was down heal from there. lol

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Ill be on in about 5 minutes, if anyone is interested. PM me or reply if you're interested in visiting or having me visit.

bokmeow

VanillaThunder said:
NO one has visited my town yet... and the gates are open frequently.

Biskit has gone ferile, Nook has protested by refusing to stock items I'm interested in and one of the Able sisters won't even talk to me. I'm stuck here in a small shack, subsisting on oranges. Letters from my mom once in a while are my only contact with the outside world.

Someone help, please.

Someone please

Awww I'll be your friend VanillaThunder, log on tomorrow 10 January 2006, I'll be on from [approximately] 7 p.m. and will stay online until 9:30 p.m. EST.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Haha, I suck at being online when others are. :angry:

I will try to be on tomorrow during those hours too bok. I bit harder for us west coast folks...

By then I'll have my left wing of the house built and populated and I'll leave fruit on the trees. I've got a nice collection of:

Peaches (native)
Cherries
Oranges
Coconuts

and by Wednesday....
Pears!

A word of advice on trees and not killing them. If you absolutely need a tree to survive (like your first of a new fruit), cut down a native fruit tree (or other tree) and plant the new one exactly in the spot the old one was. There are rules about where trees can go, based on grouping and density. It's not random that a sapling dies....

bokmeow

D-Lite said:
Haha, I suck at being online when others are. :angry:

I will try to be on tomorrow during those hours too bok. I bit harder for us west coast folks...

By then I'll have my left wing of the house built and populated and I'll leave fruit on the trees. I've got a nice collection of:

Peaches (native)
Cherries
Oranges
Coconuts

and by Wednesday....
Pears!

A word of advice on trees and not killing them. If you absolutely need a tree to survive (like your first of a new fruit), cut down a native fruit tree (or other tree) and plant the new one exactly in the spot the old one was. There are rules about where trees can go, based on grouping and density. It's not random that a sapling dies....
That's the weird thing. After my coconut tree died, I followed the suggestions that I read on the Animal Crossing forum, chopped down a tree and planted the coconut in the same exact hole, and it still died.... I wonder if the snowing had anything to do with it.

The harder thing to do is, though, is populating the town with green... one minute Pelly tells me there's too many, and I chop one down, next morning, she says we have too few :mad:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Well, I got up early on Sun. specifically so I could buy turnips, but I only had 798 bells on me and turnips were 94 each. That's retarded that you can only buy a minimum of 10 of them. Is it even worth it to buy red ones?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
dang I still need to get in someones town heh

ray_7

GregN. said:
Well, I got up early on Sun. specifically so I could buy turnips, but I only had 798 bells on me and turnips were 94 each. That's retarded that you can only buy a minimum of 10 of them. Is it even worth it to buy red ones?

you need the red one to be able to obtain the golden axe... get it while you can...

bokmeow

GregN. said:

The red turnips are great, all you have to do is follow Joan's instruction and water it every day, at the end of 1 week you can dig up a big fat red turnip and sell it for 16,000 bells at Nook's.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
kernow said:
someone want to visit my village tonight? :)
Depends on what you mean by "tonight".

About the coconut tree. They HAVE to be near the beach. Have to.

bokmeow

kernow said:
someone want to visit my village tonight? :)

I would if I could mate.

Get on tomorrow night around 11:30 p.m. GMT to 1:00 p.m. GMT and I'll be visiting everyone as well as having people over in my town.

bokmeow

D-Lite said:
Depends on what you mean by "tonight".

About the coconut tree. They HAVE to be near the beach. Have to.

Yeah, that seems to make intuitive sense... my first coconut tree was planted 3 square grids from the beach, and it died :mad:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
just added everybody basically , let me know when you want to go on and I can go on , whats best for you guys as I can come online whenever .. really

:)

I havent played it online with other people than my friends yet, so lets get some going!

:help:

bokmeow

I added everybody who has posted so far in this thread.

10 January 2006, 6:59 p.m.–9:30 p.m. EST (11:59 p.m. GMT, 10 January 2006– 2:30 a.m., 11 January 2006) is when I'll be online tomorrow. I believe that's 3:59 p.m.–6:30 p.m. west coast Pacific time.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I'll probably bop in, during those times. I'll also try that tree experiment, back home. As long as someone else has a sapling for a different fruit. :)

Someone mentioned that if I cut down one of my trees and plant a new one there, it's most likely going to grow.