A website dedicated to Argentina Futbol

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Check is out guys if anyone is interested Argentina-Futbol.com I try to keep it up to date but sometimes it's hard with work and all. Let me know what you think guys.

By the way the issue with the background is being worked out on, when I developed it at first I was on a much smaller screen but soon it will work on all resolutions.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Thx wasabi but I feel maybe your being sarcastic, lol. You never know with you :lolz:but if your serious thanks. It still gots a long way to go.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Thx wasabi but I feel maybe your being sarcastic, lol. You never know with you :lolz:but if your serious thanks. It still gots a long way to go.

I don't talk shit like that in the football forum. It's a good start. Keep it up. Try to add a forum.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i've never been into the argentine league even though it is one of the best in the americas. really its just some of the crazy riots they used to have that put me off it. though i'm sure things have cleaned up in recent years. wanted to let you know though none of those videos on the site seem to be working for me. might be my computer, might be the site, just figured i'd let you know.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
So you can't see the videos? That can't be it should work fine the only problem I know of is with the Justin TV channel I have might not work on IE but its a MS glitch I figure but I technically haven't dont any research into it yet. You should clean your PC internet history with a free program like ccleaner and then reset all your browser settings back to default.

Let me know if continue to have problems because I want the site to work for everyone who wants to see, at least the few that do. ;)

Oh and about the riots they happen but very rarely and you should check out the Argentine league more it has lost alot of mystic in recent years due to selling of players at such a young age but Argentina has many soccer players to make up for it.

Last edited:

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
If anyone is interested in watching Argentina vs Paraguay I got it up on the website right now and its the beginning of the second half. VAMOS ARGENTINA