a new neogeo video series

my friend and i are working on a new project for us about the neogeo games. our goal is to play every single neogeo game and give information on them. when i was getting started with my neogeo collecting i was looking for information on games. i found tons of screen shots and text about them but no real complete video on the games. some games didn't even have anything at all. what i did find i couldn't understand since i only speak English, bad English, and sarcasm. :glee:

this will for the most part be a "Long Play" format. we are trying to not be your typical LP though. :lolz: we want this to be fun and entertaining and informative.

what i would like to know for everyone here is, what would you like to see in these videos? and games in particular you would like us to play first? basically any feed back you want to give.

we did do a "pilot" video already (more of a proof of concept kinda thing) just to see how we work together and see if we can do a LP style video. you can see that here:
https://youtu.be/8VrSBkAPciA
this was done with very limited equipment and setup. the new videos will me much cleaner and with more thought and heart :lolz:

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What makes you qualified to give information on these games to people?

Have fun spreading misinformation to idiots.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Promote your cult somewhere else, or find a new hobby.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
What makes you qualified to give information on these games to people?

Have fun spreading misinformation to idiots.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Promote your cult somewhere else, or find a new hobby.

Vidja gaems.

Srs bsnss.

Seriously OP, don't listen to ASID. I wish you luck on your quest!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Vidja gaems.

Srs bsnss.

Seriously OP, don't listen to ASID. I wish you luck on your quest!

Jeez you're right.

Making/selling all of that crap that goes along with it probably isn't serious business either.

Good luck OP. Hopefully your videos will bring more Neo Geo fans to the fold!!

:) :) :)

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Jeez you're right.

Making/selling all of that crap that goes along with it probably isn't serious business either.

Good luck OP. Hopefully your videos will bring more Neo Geo fans to the fold!!

:) :) :)

Go and play a beat em up or something. You'll feel better.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Good luck with the video series, OP. However, robots kissing soldering irons is probably a better concept for a YouTube series at this point.

nothing qualifies us for this. just like nothing qualifies any one else on youtube. we are doing this for fun and hopefully to add something useful to the community. we just might have a robot kiss a soldering iron though :lolz: we are doing this project solely for the love of neogeo. we will be using every resource we can get our hand on for information and do our best to cite every one of them.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
this will for the most part be a "lets play" format. we are trying to not be your typical LP though.

Back in my day... LP meant Long Play...

abe-cloud.png

Long Play or Lets Play. we will be playing for a long time so i think Long Play will be more appropriate. :lolz:
we are thinking about the title "Let's Play Neo Geo"

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
ASID man, you make me fucking smile sometimes.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Jesus! There's just so much of this out on youtube already. If I were doing a video I would think of something fresh to bring to the table related to the Neo, but there's just so much of it already out there I admit it could be a pretty daunting task.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Jesus! There's just so much of this out on youtube already. If I were doing a video I would think of something fresh to bring to the table related to the Neo, but there's just so much of it already out there I admit it could be a pretty daunting task.

I was going to mention a doco on posing nude with your carts but... well that's already been done.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Oh look a YT <Insert Name> "plays" video

To stay on theme with Grandpa Simpson

The-Simpsons-Grandpa-Shocked-Bart-Works-At-Brothel.gif

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I understand the excitement displayed by the OP and his sidekick but Jesus talk about oblivious about their intentions to share their experience for no good reason.

1. There's no need for what you are doing while there are hundreds (if not thousands) of wannabes like you out there with the same amount of mediocrity.

2. You're not providing anything new nor entertaining for anyone to stay interested in what you are saying. It may be entertaining to you and your pal, that's great, keep to yourselves.

3. You're not even displaying any prowess while playing, this pretty much negates any reason to watch you play any given Neo game now let alone hear what you have to say.

4. You're making Neo gamers look bad in every sense of the word.

5. Welcome to the drama, seems you're taking it well or perhaps you just gave up.

6. ...lol