a dumbass question

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
how do I make a paypal payment to someone without a email or phone number? the thread search is not cooperating with me, and i'm not coming up with anything else. I'm positive it's an operator error.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Are you trying to buy that MotW cart from the Congo?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
so he confirmed your order and said pp me but gave no address?

or something else?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If he didn't give his PayPal info, he just might be tired. I know he's been working a lot lately. Shoot him a PM asking for the info.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Why the fuck is this in NEO GEO general discussion?

Come on guys, I'm just trying to learn to tread water in this place, and it seems like I'm getting shit everywhere i go. I have a pretty thick skin but a guy can only take so much. If this should be somewhere else let me know, I have no problem with going there. Where is the info I'm looking for?

Vidfreaky

New Challenger
The answer is you don't, you need either an email or phone number. You'll have to get that first.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Come on guys, I'm just trying to learn to tread water in this place, and it seems like I'm getting shit everywhere i go. I have a pretty thick skin but a guy can only take so much. If this should be somewhere else let me know, I have no problem with going there. Where is the info I'm looking for?

You're posting in the GENERAL DISCUSSION section for neo-geo related shit as described on the sub-forum's title

General Discussion
For Neo-Geo and SNK-related topics.

You wanted Unrelated:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?17-Unrelated-Topics

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I'm delighted that this thread lived up to the promise of its title.

And OP - don't be so quick to throw your money away. Any time I use PayPal I make DAMN sure that I have the email information right so I don't accidentally shoot my money off to the wrong person. Practice safe PayPal.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
How can you be registered without an email address? If you mean the seller hasn't given you one, you need to contact them. Still your desire for protos, don't fiend.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I was lead to believe this forum had it's own way of dealing with payments and PayPal. When busted messaged me, he did forget the address. That kinda reaffirmed to me that belief. I knew he was busy, and I didn't want to bother him with stuff like this, plus in the last few days I have been getting gunshy about asking too many questions. When I make a commitment involving money, I don't like to fuck around, and I pay immediately.I hate owing people money.
Pasky, I was trying to buy neo stuff, although I did not specify that originally. I see now that this shouldn't have been here to begin with

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Come on guys, I'm just trying to learn to tread water in this place, and it seems like I'm getting shit everywhere i go. I have a pretty thick skin but a guy can only take so much.
Follow the 11th commandment: Thou shalt not be stupid. And chill.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
If he didn't give his PayPal info, he just might be tired. I know he's been working a lot lately. Shoot him a PM asking for the info.

can confirm he has a paypal addy. i'll text him and tell him to get with you.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
I was out getting my drink on last night and worked at 6am this morning.
The info has just been sent.