7 months well spent.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
After 7 months of being bedridden, I’m finally able to be out of my room, looking at my phone, and playing some (non intensive, more low key) games. It feels nice to be a little more me for a change.

Hope everyone’s been well. :buttrock:
your daddy got banned, i hope you don't mind

We were cool for awhile until you backstab me. You started doxing me and straight up being an asshole to impress Sylvie. Hopefully you have new perspective in life. Despite all of that, i never wish bad ill on people and its good that you're getting back into good health.
you're a bakla bitch lol

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
We were cool for awhile until you backstab me. You started doxing me and straight up being an asshole to impress Sylvie. Hopefully you have new perspective in life. Despite all of that, i never wish bad ill on people and its good that you're getting back into good health.
rap.png

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
We were cool for awhile until you backstab me. You started doxing me and straight up being an asshole to impress Sylvie. Hopefully you have new perspective in life.

Oh shush you pathetic man child bitch.

Digmac those health problems sound deep. All the best dude, take each day as it comes as recovery is never a straight line - but your future looks great.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Welcome back!

Hopefully by being made fully aware of all the your health problems can get you on the right track so you can be free of any flare-ups or other issues.

No more tuna melts or tuna casserole for you!

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn dude! I'm glad you're doing better.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
7 months...dddaaaammmnn!

I wore a cast from my armpits to my knees for 3 months so I have a better understanding of your ordeal while not knowing a damn thing about it.

Glad you're back!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
7 months...dddaaaammmnn!

I wore a cast from my armpits to my knees for 3 months so I have a better understanding of your ordeal while not knowing a damn thing about it.

Glad you're back!
Wow, what did Leroy do to you with his Johnson?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
🤣

At 13 I needed spinal fusion.

You also said Leroy's last name.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Glad you’re ok. On a scale of 1 to 10, how close were you to getting your own Goodbye to teh drama thread?

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Dang dude. That long in bed is crazy. I hope physical therapy will get your mobility back up to 100% again. I am sure there was a strong mental strain on you during that time as well as physical. Best wishes on the recovery.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Glad you’re ok. On a scale of 1 to 10, how close were you to getting your own Goodbye to teh drama thread?
Felt like 10 sometimes.

My body was under so much stress and anxiety (over absolutely nothing, my nervous system was wrecked) that I couldn’t stop myself from crying and hyperventilating out of the blue. Most days all I was able to do was lay face down with my hands covering my face. I just sat and thought about things. I spent whole months that way.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Felt like 10 sometimes.

My body was under so much stress and anxiety (over absolutely nothing, my nervous system was wrecked) that I couldn’t stop myself from crying and hyperventilating out of the blue. Most days all I was able to do was lay face down with my hands covering my face. I just sat and thought about things. I spent whole months that way.
Sounds like you had a rough time to say the least however it's great to see you here once again :)

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Dude. - DIGImac (lol) good to hear you're doing better and up and around!

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Felt like 10 sometimes.

sorry to hear. did you at least catch up on some netflix shows or anime?

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
sorry to hear. did you at least catch up on some netflix shows or anime?
Nope, I couldn’t look at any electronic screen or hear any type of music/talking beyond short communication with my family in person. The most I could do was read physical books/magazines for short periods of time, and sometimes that was too much.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Nope, I couldn’t look at any electronic screen or hear any type of music/talking beyond short communication with my family in person. The most I could do was read physical books/magazines for short periods of time, and sometimes that was too much.
gawd that's even more terrible than

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'm starting to worry that this dude couldn't even wank

Reactions: SML

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I'm starting to worry that this dude couldn't even wank
Doesn’t matter how sick I have ever been, ive always been able to have a flog. It’s like some primal evolutionary thing.