Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Clear Paper, do not edit your sales thread(s) after completion, it's against the rules and also bad style.

And folks, please settle down, there's nothing much to see here.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tldr: RAZO being a bit of a dick over nothing (waawaawaa prices aren’t 1999 anymore), Clear Paper overreacting and throwing his toys out the pram.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I just want to be clear on something. Serial Numbers on a bootleg cart is a thing?

There's a special kind of collector these days that wants their known bootlegs authentic as possible but don't want to pay for the real deal or use some other method like multi or flash carts.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a special kind of collector these days that wants their known bootlegs authentic as possible but don't want to pay for the real deal or use some other method like multi or flash carts.

Some people actually believe boots are BETTER than the real thing. Like how Brabus cars are "better" than standard Mercs.

Neo Geo Freak...for example...

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to be clear on something. Serial Numbers on a bootleg cart is a thing?
I want to believe that's not a thing but it really is the next logical evolutionary step for retards that defend buying overpriced bootlegs (muh "repros") from China for 20x the manufacturing cost instead of just doing a multicart/sdcart