2 x MAS Neo Geo Arcade Sticks

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have 2 almost brand new MAS Neo Geo Arcade Joysticks for sale. I bought them for $124/ea shipped and they are no longer available from arcadeshock.com which is where i bought them from about a year ago. The 2 joysticks have barely been used and aren't even broke in. I can let them both go for $200 shipped or $105/ea shipped for just one. Shipping will be via UPS Ground to anywhere in the continential USA. Paypal is the only payment method accepted. The photos below are stock photos taken from arcadeshock. (Place where they were purchased originally)

blue-neo-stick.jpg

red-neo-stick.jpg

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Are you sure they were the same exact joysticks? These have been used less than a dozen times between them both, so they are essentially brand new. Also these will work with consolized mvs's and the aes consoles. I paid $124.99 for them each, and they've been out of stock for quite some time on the site i bought them from. You can still get the versions with the turbo buttons for alot more money ($170-190+) but not these.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
lol xmods still trying to flip his ebay purchases on this forum.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
68k said:
lol xmods still trying to flip his ebay purchases on this forum.

Are you still here? I didn't buy this stuff on ebay, as stated in the earlier post (had you read my post). Please don't post in my threads anymore. I'm done dealing with morons like yourself. I've got too many other things worthwhile going on right now and don't have time to piss around with trolls who have nothing better to do than to hang out here, all day everyday. Just put me on ignore, as i've done the same to you a long time ago.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
ahahaha

GOT A SHOCK TROOPERS KIT 4 SALE??