12-4-14: The slaughter begins anew. Voice your butthurt here.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
...and 7 more messages overnight, including kizuna. You guys know kizuna, yeah? 5 year member, 13 posts - yeah, that kizuna:

kizuna said:
hello
how are you?
I want to buy some neo geo aes games.
the game are:
1) King of Fighters 2003 - $349
2) Stakes Winner 2 (MINT, original) - $249
3) Metal Slug 3 - $549
4) Metal Slug 4 - $389
let me know soon.
many thanks
kizuna

Gotta go, I need to let him know soon.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I fell for VT's trap. First time i responded for free stuff. Thought he had some special stickers or something, :)

Ps: this thread is awesome!

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
As soon as these ass clowns realized I was immediately killing their accounts or war-room locking their new ones, they've stopped signing up for new accounts.

lulz

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
1cP4TWL.png

sICLEEVlbZWnu.gif
sICLEEVlbZWnu.gif
sICLEEVlbZWnu.gif
sICLEEVlbZWnu.gif

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
lol. wait till he complains to FTL again who in turn will complain to Shawn.

If you end up with the mod power, you should sacrify yourself pure Jesus style by banning FTL once and for all. Yes, you will get crucified for this but this will give you Eternity and you'll still be remembered thousands of years from now as the one who delivered us all from Evil.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I think Stefano should always have no market access. It's in plain sight that he has stolen NG: Dev games and sells them on eBay. And for what? So he can get his full set of JP MVS kits? Dude even pmd me once asking if I had any kits I would sell him. Dude is worse than STV, making conversions and shit.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I think Stefano should always have no market access. It's in plain sight that he has stolen NG: Dev games and sells them on eBay. And for what? So he can get his full set of JP MVS kits? Dude even pmd me once asking if I had any kits I would sell him. Dude is worse than STV, making conversions and shit.
Truth!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I fell for VT's trap. First time i responded for free stuff. Thought he had some special stickers or something, :)

Ps: this thread is awesome!

Hahahaha, I did too the other day... I saw the thread and thought to myself "ah, why the hell not? I'll throw a number at VT and see what happens. I have no idea what the item could be but it sounds awesome."

LMAO

He politely told me to "check my 12-4 trap". I felt really dumb. :p

As soon as these ass clowns realized I was immediately killing their accounts or war-room locking their new ones, they've stopped signing up for new accounts.

lulz

:buttrock:

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
What the hell is a "12-4 trap"? And why any of you would fall for VTs freebie thread is beyond me. That's like accepting candy from a 50-something year old white guy driving around your neighborhood in an El Camino at 15 MPH with his pants around his ankles.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
What the hell is a "12-4 trap"? And why any of you would fall for VTs freebie thread is beyond me. That's like accepting candy from a 50-something year old white guy driving around your neighborhood in an El Camino at 15 MPH with his pants around his ankles.

I've gotten candy from that guy plenty of times. It's a little salty though :/

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member

preachitbrutha.gif

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
...and 7 more messages overnight, including kizuna. You guys know kizuna, yeah? 5 year member, 13 posts - yeah, that kizuna:

Gotta go, I need to let him know soon.

Holy shit, that's $1,600 bux...

And during Xmas.... wow!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
PM's still coming in fast and furious.

Sorry, mikejmoffit - you may not be a leech or flipper exactly, but this is also the kind of stuff that is just ridiculous.

mikejmoffitt said:
Hey, are you interested in trades at all? I have a few interesting bits and bobs I need to get rid of for space. I have:

-X-RGB2 with box
-Neo-Geo MV-1FZ with stereo line out mod, controller ports, wall power supply (consolized except that it outputs RGB).
-Broken Neo-Geo MV-1F, MV-2F
-Famicom Dr. Mario
-Two Neo-Geo AES joysticks

If not, if you can wait for a little bit and I would happily buy it for your asking price of $75. I want to buy it for my dormitory's MV-4 machine, I think people would like to play it a lot.

Thanks.

READ THE THREAD. Obviously you missed this thread - that's ok. Not reading the thread you're replying to is not.

Thread is specific:
Need money for Christmas for kids
Prices are well below market for good contributing members
No holds

You are asking me to trade a game below market...when i'm asking specifically for cash...offering up broken motherboards of all things...and if that doesn't work...can I wait for payment.

Dude. No. Just...just...no.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Great guess!

Here's what you won:

Spoiler:
You have been banned from the market place for being a leech and not contributing to the forums.

instead of lurking sales and seeking assistance, post more actively.
Spoiler:

it's a trap.

Here's the PM they get.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

He started up the marketplace bans again on 12-4, hence the 12-4 trap.

As far as me falling for it, well yeah... I'm pretty gullible sometimes. And I like number games.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I like toquitos.

There will be toquitos, right?

Guis...pls.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy

My guess was 442, so clearly I was thinking Oldsmobile. Gotta go help find a puppy now!