12-4-14: The slaughter begins anew. Voice your butthurt here.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I've picked 5 out of that thread in 20 minutes

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
So many PM's on viewpoint.

42 total pm's from 19 unique members. Only 4 of which i'd classify as true leeches / lurkers. Sent you the first one, VT, but now your inbox is full.

I'll have to clear out 100 messages. The frogs are about to wake up.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
4872335+_1e2ac5ffa00f96799b4182c7bf48c491.png

dis gun be gud

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
hahaha what an awesome idea Mj, this will provide teh lulz for at least a week.

Tacitus

Staff member
So many PM's on viewpoint.

42 total pm's from 19 unique members. Only 4 of which i'd classify as true leeches / lurkers. Sent you the first one, VT, but now your inbox is full.

I'll have to clear out 100 messages. The frogs are about to wake up.

Lololol

Just send me usernames so I can look at their activity.

Unless they're hilarious, then send me the whole pm.

I just cleared out my inbox.

Tacitus

Staff member
Hahaha, this is about to blow up.

Enjoy the giveaway in everything else.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
lol... well played MJ. Sorry if "they" start emailing you now too with my latest comment. Hide dat email of yours. :lolz:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I think I'm going to sell all my Cave and Raizing PCBs in the ZDTF :keke:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Dolphin.jpg

happy fishing, I can't believe this works while there is a thread a section below that saying the sale is a bait lol

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Geez I was at work all day and missed the joke! I sent Mike a honest pm like normal since he always has things I want to buy :lolz:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I've been following this matter for the last days and seeing the last users checking my profile I feel totally stalked :keke:
Anyways, this is something I understand and I agree with what is being done here. Since the very first post I saw about the purge I noticed my account could be the target for various points (old account with not so many posts for instance).
I love this place way too much to even think of my account being killed >_< so I am currently doing my best to not only see this as great community but also to be a part of it, a part of the "I was there" posts. My posts may be not that great, I am still trying to find my spot on this place and may take some time, but I am gonna achieve it, no matter how much time it takes.

I will totally understand if my market place privileges are removed until I prove the community I can also be a part of it, I am okay with it as long as my account remains active.

Sorry for the lame english ^^U

PS:
I will bring cookies, I promise :(

Tacitus

Staff member
this has ruled.

It's like Christmas.

Many executions.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Ooooohhh fuckity fuck I took the bait hahahaha; sent you even the PM LOL. I have a Chrome page with PayPal open, waiting.

After seeing your last collection pictures I didn't understand but oh a legit bust a move again...

You can post the pm if you want :D

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Ooooohhh fuckity fuck I took the bait hahahaha; sent you even the PM LOL. I have a Chrome page with PayPal open, waiting.

After seeing your last collection pictures I didn't understand but oh a legit bust a move again...

You can post the pm if you want :D
ban pls

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I don't know what it is like being market restricted, but I want to believe it is like being killed by a gorilla. They rip off your arms, rape you and then beat you to death with your own arms.*

Spoiler:
*I do not know if this is factually true. I was listening to Canadian sports radio this morning and the guy said this is how a gorilla kills people.

Tacitus

Staff member
I don't know what it is like being market restricted, but I want to believe it is like being killed by a gorilla. They rip off your arms, rape you and then beat you to death with your own arms.*

Spoiler:
*I do not know if this is factually true. I was listening to Canadian sports radio this morning and the guy said this is how a gorilla kills people.

Actually, they yank/bite your balls off and remove your jaw.

This is because they don't want you to procreate after the fight (genetic preservation) or bite them during the altercation.

I'm not kidding, look it up.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
If there are no beanies I think they'll know something is up.

The bait: (safe to post here as there is zero chance they'll check anything but the Neo Selling threads)
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?255619-FS-Neo-AES-MVS-(some-kits)&p=3823025#post3823025

:lolz:

I'd seen this thread when VT started it, but was asleep when the fun really started. And just had a minute to check the forum before I left for work last night. Add to that not being terribly awake and I didn't catch this was all a trap and MP'd for 3 of the carts on my want list.