中 文 討 論 區 Chinese Thread

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
I was wondering wtf happened to this thread. Didnt see it in Multi-Lingual but if I did a search I see it.

Anyways, Knee How Ma? hahaha

My ping ying sucks. Never learned it. Chinese guy living in California. Immigrated from Taiwan when I was 8, never went back :crying: That was almost 16 years ago. Hell, never left the USA since I came.

Probably will be going back to Taiwan next year and see how things have changed over the years. Eat some good stuff, and see if I can score some deals on old games (i remember finding a shop online before that sold legit old school stuff on yahoo's bidding site, or was it ebay.com.tw).

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
doggydodomi said:
I'm bored!

Let do a Singapore Neo Fan roll!

Me! Location Hougang! Anymore?

Sorry, I am from California, LOL!!! but I was wondering if you would happen to know where to get a marquee for that cab you have?

pm, me if you do :)

kingofmvs

n00b
非常好的論壇,我來自中國內地。有NEOGEO傢用主機,大卡。MVS主機,MVS筐體。

C.C. Lemon

n00b
大家好!
I move up to Shanghai soon and I plan to bring my Neo AES with me. I wonder if I could grab some cartridges there. If not, Japan isn't so far...

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Hi C.C. Lemon,

Welcome!!! Where are you moving from? I've never been to China (born in Taiwan but living in California), but I hear Shanghai's a very beautiful place.

C.C. Lemon

n00b
Hi eek, thanks for welcoming ;)
I've ever been twice to Beijing and I loved it. I heard Shanghai was a very exciting and beautiful place and I can't wait being there to check it by myself. In fact the main purpose of this trip is studying mandarin (and shanghaihua) at university so I'll live in China for one academic year at least, but If I manage myself to find a position there or in Japan (I majored in Japanese language and culture), I'll stay much longer. I gotta take my Neo with me :p.
By the way, I'm moving from Paris

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
C.C. Lemon said:
Hi eek, thanks for welcoming ;)
I've ever been twice to Beijing and I loved it. I heard Shanghai was a very exciting and beautiful place and I can't wait being there to check it by myself. In fact the main purpose of this trip is studying mandarin (and shanghaihua) at university so I'll live in China for one academic year at least, but If I manage myself to find a position there or in Japan (I majored in Japanese language and culture), I'll stay much longer. I gotta take my Neo with me :p.
By the way, I'm moving from Paris

Damn. How many languages can u speak? English, French, Japanese, and on your way to learn 2 chinese languages. You = bad ass. Have fun there!!!

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Question for anybody who knows. Is there a Chinese equivalent to buying arcade stuff off Yahoo auctions?

I'm looking to see if I can track down the software kits for Taiko no Tatsujin 11 Asian Ver & 12 Asian Ver, as well any special namco system 246/256 games that might have gotten a Chinese versions.

:tickled:

Wombie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Came in here, expecting to read full on Chinese, but instead, it's 85% English. :lolz:

Question for anybody who knows. Is there a Chinese equivalent to buying arcade stuff off Yahoo auctions?

I'm looking to see if I can track down the software kits for Taiko no Tatsujin 11 Asian Ver & 12 Asian Ver, as well any special namco system 246/256 games that might have gotten a Chinese versions.

:tickled:

Try this guy:
http://hk.user.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/show/auctions?userID=zerolingfung&u=:zerolingfung

However, I have never bought from the guy before, so cant guarantee much about his worksmanship etc, and no, I am not that guy doing self-promotion neither! :D

And if you want to find some more cheaper stuff from China, there is always http://www.taobao.com/index_global.php

However, dont expect any authentic parts though....

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Came in here, expecting to read full on Chinese, but instead, it's 85% English. :lolz:

Try this guy:
http://hk.user.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/show/auctions?userID=zerolingfung&u=:zerolingfung

However, I have never bought from the guy before, so cant guarantee much about his worksmanship etc, and no, I am not that guy doing self-promotion neither! :D

And if you want to find some more cheaper stuff from China, there is always http://www.taobao.com/index_global.php

However, dont expect any authentic parts though....
Not really looking for cheap parts. I'm looking for specific software versions of games that only came out in hk/china/taiwan/etc.

Is there a category in taobao dedicated to arcade related things? (

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
so i was translating players names from the latest tougeki
i can sorta figure out the japanese ones but no clue about players from china,singapore,etc
if you can help..well,thanks :)

李军
贺文龙
石黎
飞机仔 airplane boy ?
小孩 xiaohai / little boy ?
大口 dakou ?

小零
羊咩
軍佬神

Lev

n00b

Are some people here using Big5? Some posts come out as gibberish for me.

Wombie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi Fran

Some of the names below are not real names, but aliases....

anyway, I will try to translate as close as possible(most were in simpfied Chinese originally)

李军 - Li Keung
贺文龙 - Ho Man Yu(?)
石黎 - Shiu Li
飞机仔 airplane boy ? - Airplane kid/ Flight boy??
小孩 xiaohai / little boy ? / Literally as little boy, but "the kid" probably sounds better/westernised
大口 dakou ? - Big mouth
宾 - no idea what this word is
小零 - Little Zero or "Zero"
羊咩 - the Goat
軍佬神 - Guile God (this guy is from HK, played against him in SSF 4 on xbox live before, almost perfected me on both rounds)

Hope this helps...

so i was translating players names from the latest tougeki
i can sorta figure out the japanese ones but no clue about players from china,singapore,etc
if you can help..well,thanks :)

李军
贺文龙
石黎
飞机仔 airplane boy ?
小孩 xiaohai / little boy ?
大口 dakou ?

小零
羊咩
軍佬神

Nakoruru.Leona

Quiz Detective
I spent my time a lot in Singapore, but just can't read chinese traditional alphabet

speaking and listening will be fair, but to learn how to write and read the word, I believe with my age of 20s will be very hard to learn, but I always try to learn it as my ancestor alphabet :-J :-J

JTL

n00b
Finally get a website with Chinese (though most words are in English) dedicated to Neogeo, hurray!!!