Search results

1. Kyle

Had a friend kill herself

I know this isn't an amazing place to have a legitimate conversation but it's the one of the few forums I lurk. And I think I'll feel better posting this. A co-worker was showing me a piece of gaming fan art today. I mentioned that I had a friend who was a talented artist and that he ought to...
  2. Kyle

Non-sequential TV recommendations

I'm sure there's a term for this. Just having a hard time with my Google-fu. I'm looking for some TV recommendations for shows that don't have to be watched sequentially. Stuff I can watch a random episode without feeling like I need to spend a week watching seasons 1 through 7 to be caught up...
  3. Kyle

WTB: Game Genie Top Loader Adapter

Help me out here. These are a pain to find. Wanting to spend 75-100 depending on condition. Thanks in advance, Kyle
  4. Kyle

Sorting Roms into Genres

I prefer having roms sorted by genre. That way I can think 'shooter' rather than 'Truxton.' I can easily filter out sports games so I don't have to scroll past NFL 1947 - 1996. It also makes it easier to discover new games I haven't played before. I couldn't find any automated tools to do this...
  5. Kyle

WTB SNES Pro Action Replay MK2

Anyone have one of these they're willing to part with? I could get one for the UK for around $25 shipped but the guy doesn't want to post to the US. I can get a MK1 locally for $20 but it doesn't have the full set of pins for Starfox etc. Willing to pay up to around $30 shipped as I'm trying...
  6. Kyle

WTB Six Button Wireless Genesis Controllers

Looking for a pair of these with the receiver to make my Genesis 3 sexy like the one pictured. I've got a copy of Zelda Collector's Edition, some Wiimotes and some other random things to dig through for trades. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045IYMFW/
  7. Kyle

Found Sega Genesis 3 System

Hiya guys, I'm looking for a Sega Genesis 3 system. To the unfamiliar it looks like this. I am not interested in the other models. If it doesn't look like this I don't want it - sorry. I understand it doesn't work with the 32X or SCD. Wanting to spend around $30 shipped for a core system and...
  8. Kyle

FS PSX and PSP RPGs (Sold)

Howdy, I have some PSX and PSP RPGs I'd like to sell for a little Christmas cash. Most of them are in mint or near mint condition. I'm parting these out by request. Minimum $20 order. $150 US shipped gets the whole lot. If my prices aren't right let me know. I tried to get conservative numbers...
  9. Kyle

Shmups on Android?

Are there any non-emulated shmups for Android phones? I tried playing some of the Cave titles using TigerArcade (MAME). It's fairly playable with sound disabled. There's also Android Arcade. I couldn't find it on the marketplace but it's available for download as an APK. It runs more smoothly...
  10. Kyle

Anyone into Vinyl Records?

Anyone around here into vinyl records? What are you into? What got you started? Where do you buy from? What albums have you picked up recently? I like Oldies, Classic Rock, Death Metal, IDM/Breakcore. My last few new purchases were Origin - Echoes of Decimation, Venetian Snares - Meathole /...
  11. Kyle

WTB Xbox Magic Box

Anyone have an Xbox Magic Box (Saturn to Xbox1) they're willing to part with? I have one and I'm looking for a second. http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-gm-49-en-70-1gk.html They come up every once in a while at shroyuken.com where I normally lurk. You guys seem to have a ton of random...
  12. Kyle

WTB: Mushihimesama PS2 (Original Print)

Hiya guys, I'm looking for a copy of Mushihimesama for PS2. I don't care about owning the limited edition, but I would strongly prefer the original print to the Taito best. Here's the kicker. I'm looking to pay a reasonable, non-eBay price. I just put in a pre-order for Futari for $70 and I...