Search results

1. IDCHAPPY

Happy New Year

All you big sexy Neo Geo beasts, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2014 :buttrock:
  2. IDCHAPPY

Some mvs carts

Pulstar Boot £50 posted MS 5 Boot £25 posted Aero Fighters 2 £30 posted Take all 3 for £90 posted
  3. IDCHAPPY

It's for FREE

Ok, some free giveaway stuff, no-ones buying this shizz so I have 4 DB15 extenstion cables to give away. Drop me a PM with your name and address and I'll get them posted :cool:
  4. IDCHAPPY

More gash for sale (naomi bits mainly, some chihiro bits too)

Naomi VMU covers? £8 posted the pair( need a clean but fine condition) Naomi Sound Amp £20 posted I/O board £25 posted Happ psu with some free wiring :lol: £25 posted: Transformer £22 posted(it's a heavy fecker) Naomi PSU £28 posted Audio amp transformer £13posted? VGA...
  5. IDCHAPPY

Cave/AMI box

In excellent condition £40 posted in the Uk , EU £42 ,ROW £44 [img]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/IDCHAPPY/phone%20pics/20131006_203200_zpsac45c5d3.jpg[/img
  6. IDCHAPPY

Puzzle Bobble and KoF 99 boots

£15 posted each in the UK,£17 for the EU £19 for ROW
  7. IDCHAPPY

Revival Mini Meet 7th/8th December 2013, Kenilworth, UK

Revival Mini will be everything you expect from a Revival event - boasting over 30 arcade cabinets, pinball tables and over 50 retro systems to play on as well as a smattering of retro celebs and competitions over the weekend, the event promises to be a great weekend for all the family with...
  8. IDCHAPPY

Wanted: Initial D bits

Mainly a new gear shifter but will add bits as I need them :)
  9. IDCHAPPY

Various bits(mainly naomi) *new stuff added*

The life of being self employed, fine one minute and broke the next LOL 1 Naomi coin slot £5 (100 yen slot left)posted: Naomi monitor surround: got a better one of Rossyra so this is one from the cab I saved still I good knick though £25 collected? Naomi Filter board(don't need it)...
  10. IDCHAPPY

ookitarepanda (26)

Happy birthday to the guy with the best beard in the business :buttrock:
  11. IDCHAPPY

Naomi clean up

I wont say refub as some of the work I've seen go into refurbs is incredible :D. Anyway on with the show: Now, this is just mainly me keeping a note of things :lolz: . So I found this: And this and this and thought 'hey, I may as well give this thing damn good clean and get it running'
  12. IDCHAPPY

Demise of an arcade

Well, 1 of the local arcades to me closed at the start of last week and they have been clearing it out for demolition this Friday(this is the one I'm rescuing the megalo from). I went today to get the dimensions of the cab but had a good walk round taking plenty of pics and blagging anything...
  13. IDCHAPPY

Random bits and bobs(new bits added OBO considered)

Having a wee clear out to get some cash back from recent purchases :oops: Egret 2 Manual(Japanese amazingly Tongue )decent condition £18 posted As above but good condition £22.50 posted: Stepdown boxed £30 posted
  14. IDCHAPPY

Classic Konami>Jamma converters 3 left

Classic Konami>Jamma converters £15 posted in the UK,£17 in the EU,£18 in ROW
  15. IDCHAPPY

So, i added to my E2 collection

I'm a suckers for an E2 sales thread, I just go into a trance and come too when I'm hitting the pay now button on paypal :lolz: Also got the one closest to the camera, a double scoop :buttrock:
  16. IDCHAPPY

Fully working 4 slot

Tested all 4 slots and they work fine PB cart not included £65 posted in the UK.
  17. IDCHAPPY

Revival Mini event Kenilworth 7-8 December

Looks like another great event from the revival guys, I was at the big one in May and it was great :D https://www.facebook.com/events/564913480216659/
  18. IDCHAPPY

WTB Egret 2 spares

Anything you got that's in decent condition really. Big wants are: 1. Glass move strip cover 2. Coin slot( preferably non fag burnt) 3. Coin mech switch cover 4. Top light cover Most stuff considered :)
  19. IDCHAPPY

Couple of joysticks & PB Boot, DB15 Extender cables

Mad catz Fightstick wired to DB-15 for the top 4 buttons and a Francob CPS 2 kick harness to the bottom 3 buttons £40 posted in the UK, more for EU/RoW DSB15 Extension cables (4ft) £9 posted in the UK for 1:
  20. IDCHAPPY

Multiboard reviews and other shenanigans

Working my way through some of these and doing wee videos to show some of the games :lolz: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTzF8aLowpF0ak9wqIW8zjw?feature=mhee