Search results

1. Ghegs

WTB: OverTop MVS

Hey folks, looking to acquire an OverTop MVS cart. Must be an original and in good, working condition. Meant to be played so I don't mind if the label has a sticker on it or isn't otherwise immaculate. Payment via Paypal, odds are you'll have to do international shipping as I'm in Finland.
  2. Ghegs

WTB: OverTop MVS

HURRDURR I can't put the post in the right section. Sorry mods, please delete this.
  3. Ghegs

WTB: Ninja Commando MVS

Title says it all, really. I'm after a loose MVS cart of Ninja Commando. As long as it's original and 100% working I'm not too fussy about the condition or label or anything. Buying to play, as they say.
  4. Ghegs

WTB: Ganryu MVS

Looking for an original, loose Ganryu MVS cart, with or without a shockbox, in decent gamer condition. Shipping would be to Finland, payment via Paypal.
  5. Ghegs

WTT: Full kits for loose carts

Since I got into MVS games I've somehow managed to get a hold of few full kits. I don't really care for the kits, I just want the games. But there are many who would like to have full kits. So, with that in mind, I'd like to trade away my full kits of Neo Drift Out and Pulstar in exchange for...
  6. Ghegs

WTB: Shock Troopers MVS

In the market for an original, non-bootleg and 100% working Shock Troopers MVS cart. Loose, with shockbox, kit, it's all good if the price is right. I'd be paying via Paypal and the odds are international shipping will be taking place. +37 feedback at shmups.com and +154 at eBay.
  7. Ghegs

WTB: Blazing Star MVS

I'm looking for an original, non-bootleg Blazing Star MVS cart, in good, fully working condition. If it has a shockbox around it, that'd be nice, but not necessary. I live in Finland, so it's fair to assume international shipping would be required. I don't have any feedback here yet, so here's...