Search results

1. vishema

Best Real Bout?

Help! I'm looking to buy a Real Bout Fatal Fury to donate to the Arcade UFO Neo-Geo collection. So, I'm trying to figure out which one has the best gameplay of all of them. The criteria is purely gameplay, I don't give a crap which one has more or coolest characters, etc. I want to later host...
  2. vishema

Arcana Heart Series Thread!

Here is the the social group. I is obvious what character I like the most, reason: She is the most difficult to learn and play with.:glee:
  3. vishema

Vishema is going to Houston, again!

I'll be at planet zero 12303 Westheimer Rd at 8pm on Sat 07 12. :mr_t: AH2: LSL, Fiona, Konoha, and Maori. KOF XI: Teh Kim, Jenet, King, Mary, Kensou, Momoko and Kasumi. Tekken 6: Julia.
  4. vishema

Pinche Mexico!

Cada vez que voy a jugar, siempre tiened sus piches xboxes, con sus pinches kof 2002 plus mega superduper douche pinche bags, y sus pinches jugadores vale verga que nadamas usan a sus piches Choi, Yashiro, y Omega-pinche-Rugal, con pinches escondidos de media pinche vida, y piches barras de...
  5. vishema

ADK Cake OMG! Now w/ Pics!!!!

I am organizing a TSS tournament. And I F&^$g need a pic of Memory's boss attack character(the giant cake). If some one can find it(because I tried), please, please post it here, or PM me.Theinks in advanced. :buttrock:
  6. vishema

Twinkle Star Sprites Turnament @ Austin Texas II '08 The Dream Raep Never Ends.

That is right boys and girls, once again, the carnage shall take place.(updated) The Day: Saturday June, 7th 2008 at 8 pm. (updated) The Place: Tek Republik 5310 Burnet Road #106 Austin, TX USA 78756 Turnament Rules: -Double elimination if <12 players, single if otherwise. -Mevious and...
  7. vishema

Twinkle Star Tex Turnament!!

That is right boys and girls.:smirk: The Day: Saturday March 29th 2008 at 10 pm. (the time is tentative) The Place Tek Republik 5310 Burnet Road #106 Austin, TX USA 78756 512-459-2244 The credits will be hosted by me and my friend Tony. There will be prizes for the top three places...
  8. vishema

The Darkest Day for Austin TX.

In the afternoon of 01-01-08 around 3: 30 PM afternoon, the last arcade standing in Austin Tx in the UT area; Einstein's Arcade, was officially shut down. :crying: This is the sad truth. No previous notice was issued to anybody at the arcade, not even the manager was aware of what was going to...
  9. vishema

Need KOF NW Dip Switches!:

If you have some please share! :help:
  10. vishema

KOF NW IN Austin TX!

At Eintein's :drool:
  11. vishema

Victoly?

From today's update: Usually pulling you to raise customer everyone 2004 July 23rd corporation SNK play moa generation 侮 謦 concerning the specification correction of ネオジオャ t ト "samurai spirits zero special" for mountain Tomokazu home outside ÷ part, thank you truly. Well, this day (23 days)...
  12. vishema

Huston, Get your ass in here!

I am showing up there next weekend! any challangers!? :mr_t:
  13. vishema

-=The Official Link-the-first-post-you-made Thread=-

Sorry if there was one of these already, but this is The Official one..... http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16331 I had pretty bad grammar then, I have learned alot from the n-g.com forums, critics... I could not have made it without you:buttrock:
  14. vishema

Ajuaaa!!! Mexicans get yer asses in here!!!

Time to celebrate the Mexican Independence Day, Viva Mexico Cabrones!!!!!!:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
  15. vishema

Kim Kaphwan users/fans roll call!!!!!!!!

This topic is not kof only, Kim is in alot of games: FF's KOf's CvS's and SvC's not to mention cameos. (that's is why I posted it here :cool: ) I just want to find out if I'm alone.... Justice Will be served! smirk <small>[ September 11, 2003, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: vishema ]</small>
  16. vishema

OMFG SNMK VS CAPCOM IN AUSTIN!!!!!!!!

If you do not belive me go to Einstein's at guadalupe, Big cab on III strike's old spot!!! hurray!!!!!!! loco loco loco buttrock
  17. vishema

Playmore update!! July 30th!

info about kof 2001 for the GBA!! <a href="http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/" target="_blank">clicky</a> <small>[ July 31, 2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: vishema ]</small>
  18. vishema

Another B Day thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 me loco I'm 22 today!!!! :D
  19. vishema

I nedd WW 7 sound track

I nedd it!!. Shawn (or anyone else) do you sell these??(waku waku 7 sound track) :confused: I will imidiately buy it!!!(money order) help <small>[ July 11, 2003, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: vishema ]</small>
  20. vishema

PLAYMORE UPDATE-!! jul 10th- Oficial Game pics!!!!!

<a href="http://www.playmore.co.jp/" target="_blank">Clicky!</a> They're great!! drool_2 <small>[ July 10, 2003, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: vishema ]</small>