Search results

1. C

All Items Sold

Note, I've been pretty out of the loop in the arcade scene for awhile and some I simply don't know and have had trouble finding, so these prices are best guesses, I'm always open to offers. Will accept cash, money order, paypal(gifts only), or Dwolla. FS: Puyo Puyo Sun Sol Divide $110 CPS1...
  2. C

APB: Stolen Konami Windy

Just a heads up to the general public, in the last week or so I went into my storage and noticed it had been broken into and several items had been stolen, including one of my cabs. I don't check it often so it could have been stolen anytime in the last three months. If you bought a Konami...
  3. C

Huge Mega (mostly) RPG sale NEW and USED: PS2/PS1/DS/GC/PSP/etc

Note: I parsed these prices with an ebay script based on the average value rounded to nearest unit of 5 of completed listings, some prices may not be accurate, they're more of a guideline for offers, doing it all manually is just too much damn work. In general I'm willing to take 80-90% of the...
  4. C

Home AES Bundle for sale(Now parting out):

Fatal Fury Special(JP)(Manual) $30 Fatal Fury 2(JP)(Manual) $30 Nam 1975(US)(Manual) $50 Crossed Swords(US)(Manual) $50 Magician Lord(US)(Manual) $50 Cyber-Lip(US)(Manual)(HOLD) World Heroes(JP) $20 King of Fighters 96 (JP)(Dog-Tag) $90 Ninja Combat(US)(Manual) $30 The Super Spy(US)(Manual) $40...
  5. C

WTB: Ikaruga GD-ROM/Sec Key(found), Sega Naomi PSU or Naomi ATX cable.

Ikaruga GD-ROM: Found. Also buying a working Naomi Power supply, or someone to sell/make me a cable for using an ATX power supply with my Naomi(yeah I could do it myself, but face it, I'm lazy :) ).
  6. C

IC: WNY Group buy v2:

Geesh I got a ton of PMs just mentioning it in the other thread. We're going to be ordering from Ken@thegameroom.com The "rules" are the same as last time, all payment is up-front, and all cabs will be shipped to my storage location in Lewiston, NY to save on shipping...if you want a single...
  7. C

MVS 4 slot issue:

Having an issue with a 4 slot I recently got. It works fine for playing games, but anytime I try to switch it displays this for a few seconds: Before switching. Also displays that on boot. Now it gets a-little funky, I have 3 carts in it, kof2002, kof98, and GMoTW. If I put them in the...
  8. C

FS: Lot of Games/System/other: PC8801FE, JRPGs, Beatmania, PCE.

Stuff for sale, all is price OBO. "Shipped" costs apply only to the continental United States, not Islands or Canada. If you want the items outside that, you pay actual shipping cost(and I subtract flat rate from price). Original US Beatmania+ Controller, $65 shipped, Will part out just the...
  9. C

GMOTW: Boot?

I'm new to MVS carts and just wanna make sure some of the ebay ones I get aren't boots. I'm guessing this one isn't? I see SNK chips and such, but am not an expert by any means. Sorry for the glare, the housing is clear and I'm lazy :glee: , if it's absolutely needed I'll open em up.
  10. C

WTB: A lot of stuff.

I'm the Founder/Director of the Arcade Culture Preservation Society, a not-for-profit based in WNY. We're working on opening our first location and there's still a lot to get. Practically speaking I think of it as like the YMCA of electronic gaming. People pay a small membership due and can play...
  11. C

Problem? Wonton 2112

This thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199966 After I paid her, she said "Will ship it out tuesday(28th). I asked her a question after that and she never responded, sent another PM after about a week asking if she actually sent it, no response. Been 2 weeks now and I...
  12. C

WNY region Astro City/Other bulk buy:

I've been asking around talking to different people about purchasing a large quantity of cabs for a place I'm opening up. I'm planning to order them as soon as I find the best price and do some negotiations. If you live in West NY, West PA, NE Ohio...etc, well anywhere really, long as you're...