Search results

1. V

WTB: Metal Slug X, 4 on up

Want to buy Metal Slug X / 4+ for MVS Any Metal Slug for AES is also welcome. Just looking to enjoy my new MVS ;)
  2. V

Got a new cabinet. Need some help restoring it.

Landed a Metal Slug cabinet. The odd part is the marquee says only 2 buttons are used (Shoot & Jump) but completely forgets the grenade button. :p Anyways, I want to get the sticker on the dash replaced so I don't need to keep this tape on. Any suggestions?
  3. V

WTB: Chrono Trigger for SNES

Someone stole my cart. Hoping to find one with a decent sticker.
  4. V

FS: Neo Geo Advanced Entertainment System /w UniBIOS 2.2 and 2 games $200

The system is in fantastic condition with a UniBIOS installed. The UniBIOS makes it region free, allows you to play soundtracks from games, and apply cheats if you want. The included games are Samurai Showdown 3 and Baseball Star Professional (with original box). The system includes one...
  5. V

FS: Massive lot of Commodore 64 stuff

Long story short I bought out the stock of an authorized dealer (back in the day). Spent the last few days testing them. I have C64 computers, monitors, power supplies, joysticks, printers, software, etc. Every C64 was tested using a MSSIAH cart in diagnostic mode. This tests memory...
  6. V

WTB Portable Console Screens (PSOne screen, PS2, etc)

Looking to do some projects and I need some screens.
  7. V

PC Engine CD stopped reading discs sad panda

My sound went out on my PC Engine Duo so I replaced the caps. Once replaced everything worked great! Ran my CD-R backup of Dracula X (I keep the original safe) without issue. Figured "While I have the system open, I might as well region mod it!". Mod worked, HU Cards now read from any...
  8. V

My Life's Massive Retro Collection. Student Loans to Blame.

Update: Adjusting to $35,000. I want to kill my biggest part of the loan at least. This will exclude the arcade unless someone is willing to pay the full $85,000 (mainly cause of shipping) It's a long shot but I'm putting my life's collection on eBay to eliminate my student loans. When me...
  9. V

WTB Turbo Grafx 16 Controller Extension Cable

WTB Turbo Grafx 16 Controller Extension Cable The controller length on this system is unusable :p Need to quench my Dracula X thirst
  10. V

HDMI Neo Geo. Could this be the answer?

Its a component to HDMI adapter. Takes 5v to power. It would have to be opened and wired, but nothing to crazy. http://kotaku.com/5505009/wii-upscaler-review-can-the-wii-really-do-high-definition
  11. V

Happy Birthday x3

March 24th Happy Birthday PlayStation (USA Launch) Happy Birthday PSP (USA Launch Happy Birthday Me (USA Launch and works for PlayStation)
  12. V

Mad Metal Slug XX is NOT on the PlayStation Network

:blow_top: So much for buying the game for my PSPGo! Sure they have DLC available, but no game. Metal Slug Anthology is all I can get. Sometimes I just want to :qcf::B: whoever made it a pain for 3rd party developers to launch content on the PSN.
  13. V

Retro Room 2.0

Just setup my Retro Station 2.0. This is how it used to be This is just to the left of it
  14. V

WTB Famicom Mine broke :(

I am in need of a new Famicom. Mine took a nose dive from conditions out of my control. I dearly loved my system and need to get it back up again. Please sell me one, even if its just the top casing of one.
  15. V

AES screen distortion at the top

I'm getting screen distortion at the top of the image when things get bright in the picture. Also, there is a lot of noise in the image. This is a low serial version with a Unibios 2.3 installed. I'm guessing its CAP related, but I thought I should ask.
  16. V

FT / FS PC Engine Duo

Not sure what to do with my PC Engine Duo. I have a Turbo Grfx 16 with System 3.0 card and CD attachment so I always considered this a backup machine. I'm looking to trade or sell it off. Not sure whats its worth so offers are welcome. I like Neo Geo MVS / AES games, obscure game systems...
  17. V

Keep getting PMs to try and sell me bootlegs / conversions

Keep getting PMs to try and sell me bootlegs / conversions Which can sometimes be welcome, but since when is a conversion / bootleg worth as much as an original?! These guys have sneer at me for not offering $375 for fake box / insert / game. Am I the only one that gets this?
  18. V

WTB N64 DD

Wtb working Nintendo 64 Disk Drive.
  19. V

Neo Geo a Haiku Review

Neo Geo AES Big Muscle Man Sprites Fighting other muscle sprites Big carts for big fun Neo Geo CD Loading Monkey plays He's happy while he juggles Is it my turn yet? Neo Geo Pocket On without a game Want to know my horoscope Love is low today
  20. V

Members in the Video Game industry

Wondering if any of us are in the gaming industry. I work for a studio as a FX artist (particles, explosions, etc) and have a few game titles under my belt. Was just wondering if anyone else here is also in the field.