Search results

1. mmsadda

FS: NES Lots, Boxed SNES System, Virtual Boy, & More!

I've got some games and gaming merch to sell. Prices don't include shipping. Payment by check preferred, or Venmo. SNES boxed system $300 - (VGPC says $400+) Box shows wear. Styrofoam included. includes Mario Kart and NHL Stanley Cup, two controllers, all hookups and some paperwork (doesn't...
  2. mmsadda

FS: MVS Kits/Carts & Biomotor Unitron NGPC

MVS Prices don't include shipping; only shipping to US at this time. Payment by check preferred (I'll cross ship,) also OK with Venmo / paypal F&F. Mostly not looking for trades, outside of a few oddities Biomotor Unitron NGPC - US cart only. $55 shipped within the US NEO GEO MVS KITS: Fatal...
  3. mmsadda

FS: Neo Geo MVS kits, Ghouls & Ghosts PCB, etc.

Got a few PCBs and MVS Carts to sell. Prices don't include shipping; only shipping to US at this time. Payment by check preferred (I'll cross ship,) also OK with Venmo / paypal F&F. Mostly not looking for trades, outside of a few oddities. I will get additional pics of PCBs for anyone...
  4. mmsadda

WTB: Gals Panic (S?)

Looking for a Gals Panic Supernova setup (open to GP4, S, S2, & S3) FOUND: Mr. Driller 2 & Namco multi w/ Tinkle Pit (in AP)
  5. mmsadda

(maybe found) : 1-slot Mobo

Open to whatever you've got, fully working. Shipping would be to Columbus Ohio 43085
  6. mmsadda

SOTM May 2023 - Sky Shark

Sky Shark / Flying Shark won this month's poll! Time for some early Toaplan goodness. I figure we'll limit play to the PCB/MAME and modern port, but if anyone really wants to play the NES version or something, we can look at whether those scores should be on the same table or a separate one...
  7. mmsadda

SOTM May '23 Voting

Poll will be open through the weekend, and we'll start on Monday! I think I offered selections that we mostly haven't done before, but lmk if there are any concerns. (Deathsmiles was done in 2016. Futari was done before, but not Black Label as best I can tell. Others I believe are new to us.)
  8. mmsadda

FS: AOF, FF1, FF2 Kit, SW. (Also FT: MVS PROTO cart, SSVS & MS4 kits) Prices Dropped

Prices don't include shipping. Art of Fighting $40 (w/ mini marquee) Fatal Fury $50 (w/mini marquee) Stakes Winner for $45 (blue Yaton cart) Bundle all loose carts (FF1, AOF, & SW) for $100 Fatal Fury 2 kit (I believe complete, bubble bag present but not pictured) $125 Biomotor Unitron NGPC...
  9. mmsadda

Crystal of Kings Video/sync issues?

Anyone had issues with this board? I just bought one from a well-known seller in China whom I've had plenty of good dealings with before. The board doesn't want to put out a solid video image - everything seems fuzzy and like it doesn't want to sync. It seems like I'm also getting Stray pixels...
  10. mmsadda

WTB Super Dodge Ball

Title says it all. Lmk if you've got one to sell / trade, please!
  11. mmsadda

End of 2022 PCBs FS

Got a few PCBs and MVS Carts to sell. Prices don't include shipping. Only shipping to US at this time. Payment by check preferred (I'll cross ship.) Mostly not looking for trades, outside of a few oddities. Ghouls and Ghosts conversion/bootleg $250 Bloxeed (Sega Tetris clone) $100 (Pictured)...
  12. mmsadda

FS: MVS Carts

Prices don't include shipping. Mostly not looking for trades, but hit me up if you have oddball titles to trade. Or make me an offer on multiples / the whole lot. Art of Fighting $45 (w/ mini marquee) Fatal Fury $50 (w/mini marquee) Stakes Winner for $50 (blue Yaton cart, not pictured)...
  13. mmsadda

Bitmap Bureau bringing Battle Axe to MVS/AES

This looks pretty solid to me! Kinda Gauntlet-y, a decent step up from Xenocrisis
  14. mmsadda

Looking for Candy Cab near Ohio

I've got a buddy whose been interested for a while, and is finally looking for his first cab. Ideally looking for something fairly simple and ubiquitous (think Astro City.) If anyone has a lead, please let me know!
  15. mmsadda

PENDING SALE - Sega CD and Saturn Games

WHOLE LOT IS SOLD. Prices are OBO and don't include shipping, but I'm happy to negotiate, especially if you want multiple games. Only shipping within the USA at this point. Most of these are in beautiful shape (though a few sports games have cracked hinges.) Games include case and manual, and...
  16. mmsadda

WTB Stakes Winner 2 (or 1)

Looking for an MVS copy of either, tho I'd probably prefer the second. Kernow's whinging about this game piqued my interest lol
  17. mmsadda

SOTM2 October 2022 - Fever SOS /Dangun Feveron

We're doing two shmups this month, since voting was tied! Scoring tips: shmups.system11.org • View topic - ST: Dangun Feveron - created by Venom More info: http://www.world-of-arcades.net/R8zing/Battle_Bakraid/BBakraid.htm Please add scores in the following format: SCORES: NAME STAGE #...
  18. mmsadda

SOTM1 October 2022 - Battle Bakraid

We're doing two shmups this month, since voting was tied! Scoring notes: shmups.system11.org • View topic - ST: Battle Bakraid (15.09.10 - rank modifiers added) More info: http://www.world-of-arcades.net/R8zing/Battle_Bakraid/BBakraid.htm Please add scores in the following format: SCORES...
  19. mmsadda

WTB Cab Parts (Astro, E2) & CPS3 case

Looking to buy (or trade for) the following pieces: Astro City (NAC) ms9 monitor bezel Astro City main front door (PCB door) Egret 2 original control panels - 1L and 2L12B 2 ashtrays (SNK, Taito, or Sega) FOUND: CPS3 case (TRfightstick one is available for purchase on their site)
  20. mmsadda

SOTM October 2022 Voting

Voting is up! I tried to keep it interesting, & think these are all new choices, but LMK if I messed that up. Voting options are open for multiple choices, so feel free to vote for multiple games! (Though we'll only play one.) Notes: Battle Bakraid - (If we do this, may restrict to the...