Search results

1. mmsadda

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Yeah, those JP voices are way the hell better. Didn't love the look in the earlier trailer, but the JP va trailer is doing more for me. I'm looking forward to playing it
  2. mmsadda

WTB/Price Check: Pochi and Nyaa MVS

Still looking
  3. mmsadda

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Glad you mentioned that! Being that cheap makes it compelling enough to grab
  4. mmsadda

How good are you at magical drop 3 ?

MD3 is one I'd like to get better at. One of my pinball league buddies stomps me routinely on this game, but most folks I know don't care to learn it and just stick to Puzzle Bobble 2
  5. mmsadda

Happy Birthday mmsadda

Thanks, folks!
  6. mmsadda

FS: MVS Kits/Carts & Biomotor Unitron NGPC

Pic uploaded, MVS stuff added
  7. mmsadda

FS: NES Lots, Boxed SNES System, Virtual Boy, & More!

Virtual Boy will come with stand (pictured) controller w/ battery pack, & Mario Tennis. I'm asking $600, but open to offers. (Only recorded sale I see on ebay of a fully working system with Virtual Tap was $1300+, which seems high, so I'm not sure what's a FAIR price)
  8. mmsadda

FS: NES Lots, Boxed SNES System, Virtual Boy, & More!

I've got some games and gaming merch to sell. Prices don't include shipping. Payment by check preferred, or Venmo. SNES boxed system $300 - (VGPC says $400+) Box shows wear. Styrofoam included. includes Mario Kart and NHL Stanley Cup, two controllers, all hookups and some paperwork (doesn't...
  9. mmsadda

FS: Neo Geo MVS kits, Ghouls & Ghosts PCB, etc.

Prices dropped. New items added.
  10. mmsadda

Title says cart, so I figured that would effectively indicate it's the cart only, but have edited first post
  11. mmsadda

Petal Crash is coming to Neo Geo

OK, that looks like it could be fun! More compelling to me than a lot of the NG.DEV stuff, to be honest (but I'm partial to puzzle games)
  12. mmsadda

MVS Prices don't include shipping; only shipping to US at this time. Payment by check preferred (I'll cross ship,) also OK with Venmo / paypal F&F. Mostly not looking for trades, outside of a few oddities Biomotor Unitron NGPC - US cart only. $55 shipped within the US NEO GEO MVS KITS: Fatal...
  13. mmsadda

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Any thoughts on values of art sets for Mushi Futari Black Label & DDP Dai Fukkatsu Black Label (DFKBL)?
  14. mmsadda

WTB: Metal Slug 1, 2, 3, X original posters

I think I have one for X or 4.... Will have to dig it out.
  15. mmsadda

FS: Neo Geo MVS kits, Ghouls & Ghosts PCB, etc.

Got a few PCBs and MVS Carts to sell. Prices don't include shipping; only shipping to US at this time. Payment by check preferred (I'll cross ship,) also OK with Venmo / paypal F&F. Mostly not looking for trades, outside of a few oddities. I will get additional pics of PCBs for anyone...
  16. mmsadda

WTB: Gals Panic (S?)

It's the Namco NA-1 multi made by Hammy on Arcade Projects! I wasn't aware of it til recently. Not a ton of games on the hardware, but it's inexpensive enough (under $500) that it's in the range of what I would've considered spending for an original PCB after looking as long as I have...
  17. mmsadda

Found a Driller 2 and a Namco multi with Tinkle Pit! Looking for a Gals Panic (one of the Supernova ones) now
  18. mmsadda

Yeah, I've been digging 90s games that feel kinda inspired by 80s games / maze games lately. Not a title I've seen often, but it's a fun little game!