Search results

1. Beaps

biosmasta

Hi all Anyone know when theses will be available, the website is still showing mid September Ta B
  2. Beaps

Neo Geo X Controller on Raspberry Pi

Hi All Has anyone managed to get a Neo Geo X controller working on Raspberry Pi, mainly RetroPie? I have tried it but its not recognised, any ideas. Ta B
  3. Beaps

Neo Geo CD keeps re-booting

Hi All I was happily playing in the land of Neo Geo and then all of a sudden today the console just reboots? I have a spare laser so I swapped it over and same thing. I crunched the power cord where it enters the console so its tight as anything, it still does it. Anyone else have any ideas...
  4. Beaps

Neo Geo AV Out Problem

Hi Guys I was hoping someone could help me out. When I plug in the AV jack in the back of my Neo CD the picture is great. If I plug on the phonos to my amp & switch it on I get sound but no image. I take off the phonos & the picture is back. Anyone got any ideas whats going one?
  5. Beaps

Naomi to RGB Scart

Hi All, I am trying to connect my Naomi system to my BVM via RGB Scart. I have flicked the jumper to set it to 15khz but I getting like a vibrating interlaced image. Here is how I got it setup When I go into test mode I get this Is there another dip switch I need to switch. Currently I...
  6. Beaps

FS - Consolized Atomiswave & KOF NeoWave Cart

Finally just finished consolizing my Sammy Atomiswave Motherboard. I need to sell this to fund another project that has come up. - Atomiswave Motherboard - RGB Stereo Scart - Power Supply - KOF NeoWave Cart Wired for Neo Geo AES Sticks & Pads and can still be used in a Jamma cab. Any...
  7. Beaps

3DS Console with Gateway Card

Looking to move this on, I don't use it enough imo Aqua 3ds pretty much mint and its got the latest build of the Gateway NAND and comes with the latest version on the Gateway Software. £170 gets it Any question just ask.
  8. Beaps

Jap Nes Carts

Hi All I got these beaut's for sale, you don't see em crop up that often. - Ghosts n Goblins - Ninja Gaiden - Gradius - Super Mario Bros Looking for £40 and £2.80 post
  9. Beaps

FS - Extron Super Emotia

Really good condition, rare Extron Super Emotia Looking for £130 Comes with power supply but you can take it or leave it for the price. Any questions, holla B
  10. Beaps

Atomiswave Consolized Guide

Hi All Is there any good guides anywhere on how to consolize an Atomiswave mobo? Ta B
  11. Beaps

Neo geo cd top loader cd unit

Hi all I am after a neo geo cd unit (basically everything that is connect to the top lid) Let me know if you have anything
  12. Beaps

Neo Geo 4 slot help!

Hi All I got a Neo Geo 4 slot that's stuck in the test menu no matter what the dip switches are set to. Any ideas where to start in my attempt to fix it? Any help appreciated B
  13. Beaps

Neo Geo AES LSPC2-A2 swap

I gotta Neo Geo console that powers on dodgey sprits. I was told it was the LSPC2-A2, is there anyone on here that could fix it for me?
  14. Beaps

Neo geo cd top loader laser help

Hi all, I fitted a new laser in my neo geo top loader and all I get is 'insert cd' I compared the laser to the original and I couldn't find the static solder spot that needs removing. Any ideas on what I can try to get it working? Thanks B
  15. Beaps

Neo Geo CD fix

OK I picked up a cheap Neo Geo CD today, cosmetically it looks really nice. Popped open the lid and I was greeted with this Someone has removed the motor spindle for the CD. I also don't have a power supply (I thought it would be something I had already I could use).
  16. Beaps

Magician lord AES Gumtree Liverpool area

Just picked up an AES console and I was excited to see someone was selling MG on gumtree. I dropped him a message and after a bit of backl and forth we worked out a deal. He sent me through a paypal request and in my excitement I paid for it via PP Gift. I replied back to him asking did he...
  17. Beaps

Poorly AES Console help

I finally picked up an AES Console as I have never owned one only MVS. I got it cheap as I knew it needed fixing. I have looked at the board but it looks pretty clean. The only problem I had was the resister near the on/off switch had solder on it for some reason & the legs was bridged. I...
  18. Beaps

Magician lord AES

Looking for Magician Lord, not fussed if it just the cart, just wanna play it? Prefer UK seller to help keep the postage down Let me know
  19. Beaps

Neo Geo AES ON/Off switch

Picked up a Neo Geo AES and its missing the power slider switch :eek_2: Anyone got one spare they can sell me? Ta B
  20. Beaps

MVS MV-1FZ consolized Help

Hi all Great forum as I sure you all know. I have just cosolized my MV-1FZ 1 slot and I am looking for a power supply I can use (pref purchase in the uk also a guide on how to hook it up) I have also done the stereo mod but not the 5v mod also. Thanks as ever B