Search results

1. S

FS: Atomiswave, Naomi and PCBs

Hi, I have for sale some PCBs, Atomiswave and Naomi material. All of them are original and fully working. All prices given in euros. Shipping from France to the US or to Canada for one PCB for instance is: - 17 euros: non trackable, around 15 days for delivery - 30 euros: trackable, around 10...
  2. S

[FS] MVS carts, slots and artsets

Hi, Some MVS carts, slots and art sets up for sale. All of them are original and fully working. All prices given in euros. Shipping from France to the US or to Canada for one cart is: - 17 euros: non trackable, around 15 days for delivery - 30 euros: trackable, around 10 days for delivery Get...
  3. S

FS: MVS carts and kits

Hi, I have the following MVS carts and kits for sale. Everything is original and fully working. Shipping from France to the US or to Canada for one cart for instance is: - 17 euros: non trackable, around 15 days for delivery - 30 euros: trackable, around 10 days for delivery Get in touch for...
  4. S

FS: Dolphin Blue Atomiswave full kit, still sealed

Hi, I have for sale an original Dolphin Blue kit for the Atomiswave system. It is still factory sealed. Box is near mint. "Dolphin" has been hand-written on one side of the box. The kit comes with: - atomiswave motherboard - dolphin blue cart - kit box with double matching serial numbers for...
  5. S

FS: MVS material

Hi, I have the following MVS material for sale. Everything is original and fully working. All prices given in euros. Shipping from France to the US or to Canada for one cart for instance is: - 17 euros: non trackable, around 15 days for delivery - 30 euros: trackable, around 10 days for...
  6. S

FS: MVS carts

Hi, I would like to get rid of the following MVS carts. All of them are original and fully working. All prices given in euros. Shipping from France to the US or to Canada for one cart is: - 17 euros: non trackable, around 15 days for delivery - 30 euros: trackable, around 10 days for delivery...
  7. S

MVS carts

Hi, I have the following fully original MVS carts I would like to sell. All prices given in euros. Shipping from France to the US or to Canada for one cart is: - 17 euros: non trackable, around 15 days for delivery - 30 euros: trackable, around 10 days for delivery Get in touch for other...
  8. S

FS: MVS loose carts

Hi, I have the following MVS carts for sale. All games are original, no bootlegs. All prices are given in euros. Shipping from France to the US or to Canada for one cart is: - 17 euros: non trackable, around 15 days for delivery - 30 euros: trackable, around 10 days for delivery Get in touch...
  9. S

FS: MVS carts

Hi, I have the following MVS carts for sale. All games are original, no bootlegs. Payment by paypal or international bank transfer. Prices in euros. Shipping costs to the US/Canada for one cart for instance are: - 22.50 euros with tracking number (trackable, around ~10 days for delivery) - 17...
  10. S

FS: View Point, Kizuna, Bang Bead and Puzzle de Pon ! R loose MVS carts

Hi, I have the following titles available, with original english labels in nice condition: - Band Bead: 105 euros - Kizuna Encounter S.T.B.: 100 euros - Puzzle de Pon ! R: 75 euros - View Point: 90 euros Shipping options for one cart to the UE/US are: - untracked, priority service...
  11. S

[FS] MVS kits

Hi, I have the following MVS kits for sale. Prices (in euros) do not include shipping. Payment by Paypal (+4%) or international bank transfer only. Grading: box/cart/artset out of 10/10/10. Thanks. Aero Fighters 2 (not matching but complete, 7/8/10): 80 euros Breakers (not matching but...
  12. S

FS: loose MVS carts

Hi, I have the following original MVS carts for sale. Bang Bead: 105 euros Flip Shot: 50 euros Neo Bomberman (jap): 55 euros [sold] Over Top: 50 euros [sold] Pop'n Bounce: 65 euros Puzzle Bobble 2: 90 euros [sold] Sengoku 2: 100 euros [sold] Top Hunter: 35 euros Payment by paypal or...
  13. S

[SOLD] - Bang Bead MVS

Hi, I have a genuine Bang Bead MVS cart that I would like to get rid of. Overall very nice condition (see picture), with original english label and red plastic thingy. Looking for 100 euros + shipping from France. Payment by Paypal+4% for people outside the european union (EU). Bank transfer...
  14. S

Supergun: pinkish color

Hi, I have some trouble with my MAK supergun: since yesterday, I am getting a pinkish color, no matter which game I use with it. The problem occured after pluging an homemade jamma adpater for an Exerion pcb which had one pin incorrectly attached to video sync. The supergun has three 220 ohm...
  15. S

MVS carts (Bang Bead/PI2/Pulstar/PleasureGoal/Viewpoint...) and PI2 kit

For sale: some original MVS carts and a nice kit. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all games have original english labels. Partial or complete original english/spanish artworks might also be included, please see pictures and description below. All prices given in euros. All items ship from...
  16. S

FS: MVS carts: Pleasure Goal, Nightmare, Bang Bead...

Hi, A few MVS carts up for sale. All games are original, no bootlegs. Unless explicitly stated, all games have original US/EUR labels. All prices given in euros. I will ship anywhere in the world, as long as you cover shipping costs. I accept Paypal payments only if you pay from your bank...
  17. S

2-slot picture "rolling"

Hi, I've recently acquired a LG LCD (RZ-20LA70 model) which I try to use with my consolized 2 slot MVS system, connecting them through a RGB scart. Unfortunately, as can be seen from the following video, the picture keeps rolling horizontally. Does anyone have any clue on what is going on ...