Search results

1. bugula

$140 new with mega pack

you know you want it... http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-neogeo-x-gold-limited-edition-system at this price it might be worth buying just to take a bat to it and put each and every one of them out of their misery.
  2. bugula

WTB Nintendo Published GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, 3DS, GC, Wii and Wii U Games

Starting to fill out other areas of my collection and if you've got some carts stacked up in the attic, this might be a good chance to dust 'em off. I'm looking for the following: Game Boy/Game Boy Color (cart only) Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Land Donkey Kong Land 2 Donkey Kong Land III...
  3. bugula

WTB: White Nintendo DS Lite and a White Nintendo DSi XL - CIB

title says it all. would like either to be in as new condition as possible. if you have one or both, let me know!
  4. bugula

Brand new Japanese Ceramic White PS2 - $150 Shipped OBO

I've got a new PS2 that's just been sitting in a closet for about a year now...time for it to move on. I think $150's very fair for it but if you don't let me know. Shipped via USPS Priority in the US.
  5. bugula

HUGE NGPC Collection for sale - you name it, it's in here. Tons of photos! Updated!

I have what I believe to be the largest NGP/C collection amassed. Most demo releases, all game releases, all system releases, and on and on and on. The only games you won't find in this collection are the US clamshells but all other variations are here. As some of you know, the NGPC was my Neo...
  6. bugula

WTB Game & Watch (Games, Gameboy carts, Keychains)

If you've got anything you'd like to sell, let me know. For the units themselves I'd like beat up games to play since I'm keeping my new games in their boxes. Also, I've got none of the Gameboy Gallery carts so if you're looking to rid yourself of those as well, let me know. :) Thanks!
  7. bugula

WTB US Gals Fighters (+ B&W UK Games)

Only one game left! US Gals Fighters - gibberme please!!! :D Well, there are also the two UK NGP games mentioned in my sig but I'll forgive you if you don't have them for sale. ;)
  8. bugula

WTB: Ibara for PS2 - Give it to me!

title says it all!!!! name your prices. if it's north of $68 shipped though, I'm not interested. :)
  9. bugula

Beast Busters cab for sale in Richmond

Thought there might be some interest in this...the guy says he'll take any reasonable offer. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tag/335412698.html
  10. bugula

NGPC 12 in 1 Boot Cart on eBay

Just in case some of you aren't as avid eBay trollers as me... :) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-12-ion-1-NGPC-Neo-Geo-Pocket-Game_W0QQitemZ250117874568QQihZ015QQcategoryZ72503QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Somewhat rare though still available from our own Ckchan.
  11. bugula

FS: PSP - SOLD (30 chars)

As subject says...I rarely played this thing and had upgraded the Firmware to 3.03 from the initial version and kicked myself for doing so at the time since there was no way to step it down so I bought another one a few months ago that had the firmware already set up and this one just sits in a...
  12. bugula

NGPC Games for Sale

I've got some duplicates of duplicates laying around so I figured I'd sell them off. If there's something else you're looking for, let me know, I may have it. All prices include shipping within the US (Priority with DC#) - PayPal preferred and no fees charged: SNK Gals Fighters (JPN) - $35...
  13. bugula

NGP/C Games Wanted - Top $$

Ok, my list is winnowing down and I'd like to just get it all taken care of. I'm looking for the below games complete with all the trimmings. I'm paying top $$ for any complete games on the list below (some games I'm just in need of manuals but will buy the game complete if the deal is right)...
  14. bugula

OldSchoolGamer - Thanks for PMing - Waiting for delivery.

Anyone dealt with him? I sent him $200 for that Sakura DC over two weeks ago and it hasn't shown up. I've PM'd and emailed him with no response. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  15. bugula

WTB 25" Candy Control Panel

Want to ditch the Capcom styled CP I have right now and go with an SNK layout. Any one have an extra????
  16. bugula

WTB DS/PSP/PS2/GC Games (or trade)

You've got them. I want them. DS Advance Wars Super Princess Peach PSP Twinbee Parodius Metal Slug Complete (Asia or Japan) PS2 Ibara Kingdom Hearts (non-GH) God of War (non-GH) GameCube Resident Evil 4 Pikmin 2 Mario Sunshine I can trade you the LE version of the first Phoenix Wright (JPN)...
  17. bugula

NGPC Games - Regional releases

Ok, kind of a segue from my Metal Slug question over the weekend...I've been under the impression that games have been released in the following regions: US UK Europe France Asia Japan My rationale for US and Japan probably doesn't need to be explained but as for the other regions, I'm...
  18. bugula

NGPC: MS 1st Mission Region ID Help

I just got a new MS 1st case variation and am trying to place the region/printing. I've had #1 and #2 and have ID'd them as being UK and Eur releases respectively. The third looks to be a UK variation as the manuals are identical and they share similar back cover artwork. All three are NEOP0021...
  19. bugula

FOUND! XX WTB: Saturn to Dreamcast Controller Converter

I'm fairly certain that something like this exists and before I go searching for a DC controller to tear apart, I was wondering if anyone had a converter available. TIA!
  20. bugula

WTB: MGCD DC -> JAMMA Board

whoooweee, those were a lot of caps. anyone have an MGCD board that they're no longer using?