Search results

1. Zerrminator

FS: MVS carts - Metal Slugs, Shock Troopers, Breakers Revenge, KOF 96/98

Metal Slug 2 - $100 KOF 96 - Holo Label - $50 These two are left
  2. Zerrminator

Updated with a few more carts and pictures, lowered prices on remaining items. Open to best offers and will drop price on multiple carts. Street Slam / Hoop - $80 Ultimate 11 - Holo Label - $40 Neo Geo Cup '98 - Holo Label - $30 Metal Slug 2 - $100 KOF 96 - Holo Label - $50
  3. Zerrminator

PM me if interested or any reasonable offers, price is USD, shipping will be whatever it is to your door via Canada Post Air Tracked (usually in the $8-15 range to USA), I also have shock boxes that can be added for an extra $5, thanks Street Slam / Hoop - $80 Neo Geo Cup '98 - Holo Label -...
  4. Zerrminator

FS: MVS KITS - NEW GAMES ADDED

Selling off a bunch of my MVS collection and starting here first before it all goes onto eBay. All carts come with a Shockbox and insert. Prices are shipped & tracked in the USA & Canada Strikers 1945 - $130 (SOLD) Aero Fighters 2 - $70 (SOLD) Aero Fighters 3 - $100 (SOLD)
  5. Zerrminator

FS: MVS - Jockey Grand Prix Full Kit

The jockey kit does not come with a shockbox. Shipping is $10 to Canada and $15 to the US. PM if interested. Jockey Grand Prix Kit - $̶1̶5̶0̶ $100 Ninja Masters - $180 (SOLD) Sengoku 3 - $180 (SOLD) Bust A Move Again - $60 (SOLD)
  6. Zerrminator

Removing scratches & scuffs from a Neo Geo AES

When I clean up retro consoles to remove blemishes and light scratches I've had good success with just a Magic Eraser. I recently purchased an AES and I'd like to give it a restoration treatment to remove as many of the light scratches & scuffs that I can. Can anyone recommend what the best...
  7. Zerrminator

WTB: AES Japan titles

Message me if you have any of these you're looking to part with Jap Titles Preferably Complete in OK to Good shape Fatal Fury Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury Special World Heroes World Heroes 2 World Heroes 2 Jet Samurai Shodown 2 KOF '94
  8. Zerrminator

WTB: Neo Geo Pocket games

Looking for some Neo Geo Pocket games, complete in snap shell cases. Message me if you have something... couple that I'm looking for: Neo Turf Masters / Big Tournament Golf Puzzle Bobble / Bust A Move Metal Slug 1st Mission Sonic Adventure King of Fighters R2 Baseball Stars Color Neo Geo Cup 98...
  9. Zerrminator

SOLD RGB TurboGrafx 16 with Bonk's Revenge + 2 Turbo Pads + Turbo Tap

I've got a nice condition TurboGrafx 16 console that's been professionally modded with an RGB amp, Stereo & AV Out. - RF replaced with 8 PIN DIN that accepts Neo Geo Scart - RF Channel Switch replaced with Stereo 3.5mm - Right side has RCA for Composite & Stereo - Expansion port is fully...
  10. Zerrminator

WTB: New Astro City PSU

Does anyone know where you can pick up an original New Astro City power supply? I don't want to hack up the stock wiring. Or does anyone here repair these? Thanks
  11. Zerrminator

KOF 2000 MVS board set 1

Does anyone know what the daughterboard is on some KOF2000 MVS carts? Was it used for debugging? And is this unique to KOF2000?
  12. Zerrminator

FS: Lots of MVS carts now with SHOCKBOX

Shipping is $10 in Canada and $15 to USA. Priority to those wanting multiple carts. Will take best offers and combine to save on shipping. Windjammers-------$140 SOLD Waku Waku 7-------$120 SOLD Magical Drop 3------$80 SOLD Top Hunter-----------$40 SOLD Double Dragon------$40 SOLD Spin...
  13. Zerrminator

WTB: Sony PVM-20L5

Yep, know they are harder to come by. Will pay top dollar and can ship to the US. Cash or trade for MVS carts...Pulstar, Blazing Star, Last Resort minty labels :) Let me know what you're looking for.
  14. Zerrminator

Matrimelee MVS KIT

Matrimelee Full Matching Kit, in very nice condition. I can provide more pictures for serious buyers. I reserve the right to sell to only established members & your member name will be listed as the buyer in this thread. Shipping will be tracked & insured, PM for a quote. I will also throw in a...
  15. Zerrminator

FS: 2 Slot CMVS

I've got a nice 2 Slot CMVS for sale. PM me if you're interested. - NeoBitz Component, S-Video, Composite + Stereo RCA Jacks - UniBios 3.0 - Coin Cell Battery Upgrade - Comes with 5v Power Supply - Gloss black paint job - Blue power LED - Stainless stand offs - Acrylic base - Jamma edge is...
  16. Zerrminator

MVS Daughterboard carts

I was doing some random cleaning today on one of my KOF2000 carts and noticed it has an odd daugtherboard. I did a quick search and saw a post saying these are found on Metal Slug 3 and KOF2000. Anyone know any other games that have these same daugtherboards, or is it just specifically those...
  17. Zerrminator

Pandora Box 3 Multi-Game 520-1 PCB

I thought I'd start a new thread since people seemed interested in how this multi-game pcb runs. AliExpress Link $69.00 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-520-in-1-multi-game-board-The-New-Upgraded-Version-Just-Another-Pandora-s/32272577041.html Anyways, I just picked this up off...
  18. Zerrminator

MV-1FZS plays wrong sounds but everything else is is fine

Problem: MVS plays wrong SFX when buttons are pressed Video is fine, Controls are fine I've ran out of ideas and have been stumped on this board. I got a MV-1FZS from Japan, clean and working. It already had the old battery removed. It played great for months. It now has a unibios and coin...
  19. Zerrminator

FS: Consolized MVS, AES & CD Sticks, MVS carts

New stuff added, scroll down Clearing out some extra stuff I had laying around. No boots. Shipping starts at $15 to anywhere in Canada or the US for one cart. See my feedback for my history and PM with any questions. I can provide pictures of the boards for those seriously interested. Neo...