Search results

1. CHRiZ-77

PLS DELETE!

PLS DELETE!
  2. CHRiZ-77

FS/4SALE: US Last Resort, US Garou: MotW and other Stuff ^^

Hi Folks, i´m selling some Parts of my personal Collection! All Prices are without Shipping! Maybe you´ll shoot me an offer! :: Games - SNK Neo-Geo (NGH):: US Fatal Fury, excellent EUR 20,- US Garou: Mark of the Wolves, near mint/mint EUR 450,- US Last Resort, near mint SOLD US Magician Lord...
  3. CHRiZ-77

FS: Rare NGH-Games like US AoF 3 and others!

Hi, i´ve for sale some rare NGH-Games like: ::EUR/US-Games:: Art of Fighting 3, mint 9.5 incl. Warning-Sticker *offer* Fatal Fury, excellent 7.0. EUR 29,- Fatal Fury 2, near mint 8.5, EUR 29,- Last Blade 2, mint 9.0 incl. Warning Sticker, EUR 599,- Last Resort, mint 9.0, EUR 99,- Mark of the...
  4. CHRiZ-77

FS: NGH-Games / Stuff!

Hi there, i´ve the following Games and Items for sale, course i don´t play/need them any longer... Neo-Geo Games (NGH / AES): 3 Count Bout, US, non dog-tag "excellent" SOLD Art of Fighting 2, US, non dog-tag "excellent/near mint" SOLD Art of Fighting 3, JPN, "mint" SOLD Art of Fighting 3, US...
  5. CHRiZ-77

Star Wars - Episode III! Well done Mr. Lucas! ^^

Hi folks, it´s time to sleep, but i´ve to share some of my Impressions of SW: Episode III. I won´t tell you the whole Motion Picture, but it´s really worth to pay for it. Maybe 2-3 or more times... Thx Mr. Lucas, you´re my personal Hero again! The King was dead! After Lord of the Rings has...
  6. CHRiZ-77

What about Sammy´s Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum?

Hi Folks, i´m wondering what happens to NG Battle Coliseum on Atomiswave? Maybe one of you have some new Screenshots, Movies or just more details. Would be nice! Thx! Chris
  7. CHRiZ-77

MW: Ascii-Mook of Garou:MotW!!!

Hi Folks, i´m looking for a Ascii-Mook of Garou:MotW! Can somebody help me out? :eek: I can pay you by Banktransfer- or PayPal. Thx in advance! Chris
  8. CHRiZ-77

Does someone know an answer???

Hi Folks, this is what i´m confused about... => http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=54982&item=8162115418&rd=1 Is it real? A Bootleg- or Piracy-Copy? Lmk! :)
  9. CHRiZ-77

You´re welcome!

Hi to all of you, it´s X-Mas Time for the Cristians. So enjoy these Days. Peace, Freedom and good Health, love and good behavior for you all! Isn´t important for me, if you´re buddism, jewish, islamic- or cristian! ^^
  10. CHRiZ-77

FS: NGH-Sellout - US AoF 3, Garou-MotW, Last Blade 2 and more... ^^

FS: NGH-Games 4SALE!!! Hi Folks, i´ve thought about this Case several Weeks, but now i´ve made my decision! I´ll leave the NGH-Scene and go for MVS-Only! So here are some "Collector-Pieces" specially for you! Sorry, i´ll add some Pics the following 2 Days for sure! *Important Notice*...
  11. CHRiZ-77

Wanted: US Metal Slug 3 NM/M, US Samsho 4 NM/M and others! *Prices added* ^^

Hi Folks, my Hunt continues. So i´m looking for the following Games actually: 1.) US Samurai Shodown 4 complete, near mint/mint, incl. Gold-Warning Label (USD 400-450,00) 2.) US Metal Slug 3 complete, near mint/mint, incl. Gold-Warning Label (USD 400-450,00) 3.) JPN/US Viewpoint complete...
  12. CHRiZ-77

Is this really an US-Version and not an NGF-Product? ^^

Hi, the following Auction looks like a NGF-Product, and not as a Real One, course the Lines on the Insert are RED normally! As you can see, they´re Orange! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8134366414&rd=1 I´m not sure, but let´s discuss!
  13. CHRiZ-77

FA: JPN Pulstar "near mint/mint" => Just 2 more Hours to go... ^^

Hi Folks, if you´re lookin for a Collector´s Piece, just check it out! JPN Pulstar, complete, no FAKE, no Conversion, no Bootleg! Condition: near mint/mint => http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=54982&item=8133166351&rd=1
  14. CHRiZ-77

XXX

Thx!!! Chris
  15. CHRiZ-77

Where have around 700 Posts of me gone???

Hi, i´m wondering course a lot of my Posts have gone! Around 600-700 yet? My count was higher than 2.500...and is decreased to 1.800??? What´s up? Where have they disappeared? :annoyed:
  16. CHRiZ-77

NARUTO really kickass...the best ANiME/Cartoon-Series i´ve seen til yet! ^_^

WOW, it´s just amazing... Has anyone of you already seen the newest Masterpiece of "Akira Toriyama" known as NARUTO??? It´s just awesome. Even my FAV Comiccharacter "Donald Duck" and also High-End-Hollywood Motion Pictures can´t get close to it... You don´t believe it??? Just check it out with...
  17. CHRiZ-77

Your personally MW Games for the Neo?

Ok, let me ask you something. Everyone is looking for something special, even on NGH? So just share your market targets, or in other Words: "Your personally Most-Wanted Games on NGH"... :rolleyes: These are my MW on NGH: 1.) US Art of Fighting, mint 2.) US Metal Slug 3, mint 3.) US Samurai...
  18. CHRiZ-77

Most Wanted: US Metal Slug 3 and US Samurai Shodown 4 "near mint/mint" *Update*

Hi Folks, i´m looking for the following Games right now: NGH Last Blade US, mint NGH Metal Slug 3 US, mint NGH Samurai Shodown 4 US, incl. Gold-Sticker, mint I´m interested in buying and trades, so just mail me your offers asap! I can send payment by Banktransfer- or PayPal. THX!!!
  19. CHRiZ-77

Most Wanted: US AoF3, US MS3- and US SS4!

WANTED: US MS3- and US SS4 in "near mint/mint" PLZ check out my NEW Most Wanted Thread... ;) => http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85882
  20. CHRiZ-77

SNK vs Capcom - Do you´ve some pics of the JPN Insert/Manual yet???

Hi Guys, i´m looking for a Pic of the Japanese Insert/Spine and Manual...Maybe some Artworks... I already know how the US-Version is looking, but haven´t seen only One Pic of the Japanese-Version! Maybe some of you Guys can help me out... :)