Search results

1. ISODee

TaitoTypeX coin error KOF98 um

Hello. I have taito type x mobo and i tried to play kof98 um but the game keeps givin me coin error every time. Im using naomi cab with sega jvs io. I dont have coin meter/box but I have the resistors on both coin meters in jvs... Also this is the only game Im having this problem. Can somebody...
  2. ISODee

Asensin Naomiin Jamman

Hyvä syy pelata laadukkaita SNK pelejä :loco:
  3. ISODee

pientä helppiä!

Elikkäs osaako joku äkkisältään sanoa kun meikä vääntää sega naomi cabinettia jamma käyttöön. Homma toimii supergunin kautta eli sieltä virta koneeseen, ääni, nappulat yms ja sitten vga convertterin kautta kuva. Homma toimii muuten mutten saa nappuloita toimimaan ja tajusin tuossa että mulla...
  4. ISODee

Naomi buttons not working correctly?

Hi can somebody help me? I have Naomi cab and when press 3 buttons same time any of them isnt responding? Like if I press upper left and button 1 nothing happens. I can only press to upper left or left and button 1??? Why this happens and how could I fix it? Oh and its JVS not Jamma!!!
  5. ISODee

FS: Pier Solar first edition EU SEALED

Going to sell all my console games soon. But heres the first that needs new owner. Want more pictures or etc don't hesitate to ask. Offers by pm. Click for bigger pics: Payment by paypal. Will only send as registered package.
  6. ISODee

Making 6 button neo geo joystic.

I´m thinking buying new type neo geo joystick and adding 2 extra buttons for it. If I buy couple sanwa buttons and add the should they work? I dont see any reason why wont they? And second question is where I can find (and what are they called) those small metal pieces (connectors) end of the...
  7. ISODee

How do capcom io users power their naomi.

Im having bit problem what should I do. I bought triforce, net dimm and gd drive. Right now I had capcom io and naomi setup with supergun. I have ordered atx to gd rom cable but just found out that net dimm needs more power than capcom io gives. also I need to know how the triforce works with...
  8. ISODee

International Track & Field CD-drive problem

Hi! I have International Track & Field mobo and it dosnt read the CD very well. So I opened the machine and found that I cant fix the CD drive and I have to buy another. The question is does anyone know that will any CD drive with SCSI connection work with the mobo?
  9. ISODee

pier solar price these days?

I put my pier solar for sale and was wondering whats the real price of these days? Its first press and EU ver. http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/pier-solar-pal-eka-painos-avaamaton/197108508
  10. ISODee

GameCenter CX FFS Episode

Nice that they made NeoGeo episode at last! :vik: http://youtu.be/pMu239aXnG0
  11. ISODee

Pelihalleja suomessa!

Mitenkäs rupeeko nää olemaan hävinneet koko maasta vai vieläkö jostain löytyy? JKL:ssä ei löydy kuin muutama hassu kone kauppakeskuksista mitä tiedän.
  12. ISODee

MVS to computer monitor

Hi! How can I plug my MVS with supergun RGB scart output to my old computer (tube)monitor (vga input)
  13. ISODee

FS/FT Couple MVS/AES carts

I have these carts for sale or trade. Mostly I would be interested for trading but also if someone is interested to buy just contact me. Quiz Detective 2 (AES no manual) Savage Reign (MVS loose) King of Fighters 99 (MVS loose) Burning Fight (MVS loose) for more info or anything don´t hesitate...
  14. ISODee

Atomiswave mobo prob.

I bought about year ago Atomiswave mobo and it had this problem when I did get it. 1 player keeps going left even when you dont push anything. Any ideas whats the problem and can I fix it?
  15. ISODee

King of Fighters Neowave insert??

Hi! Im trying to find pdf file of the KOF Neowave insert with white backround for a EA box? this one http://members.iinet.net.au/~stuartpotter/ebay/arcade/aw-kofnw-1.jpg I can only find this? http://southtown-homebrew.com/product_info.php?cPath=194&products_id=520
  16. ISODee

WTB Shock Boxes

Make me offers @ private mail. Posting is to Finland and i prefer paying by paypal.
  17. ISODee

WTB AES Inserts and manuals

Hi! I´m looking these inserts and (for some games manuals) if you got send me private message (jap and eng. versions.. it dosnt matter) ... Oh and the posting would be to Finland but I think its not expensive for these. Magical Lord Stakes Winner (just insert) Top Players Golf Real Bout Fatal...
  18. ISODee

Tekken 3 buttons

I just got today tekken3 jamma board but the button harness is different than normal jamma button harness... Can I solder it to normall jamma. and wich connectors should be soldered to jamma harness? Sorry about my bad english trying to explain the problem. :eek_2:
  19. ISODee

NG meeting?

Onkos tämmöisten järkkämisistä ollut mitn puhetta?!?! Olis kiva vaikka ensikerralla eksyä paikanpäälle.
  20. ISODee

WTB MVS to AES converter

Make me a offer... inc. postage price to Finland