Search results

1. J

Spring Training: Mid-Atlantic peeps (PA/NJ/DE/DC) 4/6/2024

Winger>Nelson>Killer Dwarves>>>>>>>>>King's X. Jon
  2. J

Chat message

Stefan, can you give me a call today, if possible?
  3. J

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Gold and goob. Decided on the 1 oz. Buffalo this time. The Trip World on the left is legit, just comparing it with the recent LRG release. Jon
  4. J

RIP Louis Gossett Jr

No sequel to Enemy Mine? Huge bummer for me. RIP. Jon
  5. J

Chat message

Gameboy is the best goob stuff.
  6. J

Chat message

Daraku Tenshi and ESP.RaDe come to mind, and Wrestle Fest.
  7. J

Chat message

I have most of what I want. There are a few I never owned and some I regret selling.
  8. J

Chat message

Sailor Moon and Bucky O'hare come to mind.
  9. J

Chat message

That's one of the last arcade games I've always wanted. I have a few decent games I'd consider trading for it.
  10. J

Chat message

Panda, sell me your Splatterhouse pcb.
  11. J

Hebereke/Ufouria 2

Has anyone been playing it? It came out today. My thoughts? Not as good as the original. All of your upgrades have to be bought (via collecting coins) from a vending machine in the hub area. They're not found in specific areas. Not a pass but, I guess Sunsoft should have explained to the...
  12. J

Gameboy or GBC "hidden gems"?

There are a few others. Used to own Joshua: The Battle for Jericho. I think Spiritual Warfare may have been another. Wisdom Tree also did NIV Bible and the 20 Lost Levels of Joshua, which is one of the rarest games on Gameboy. Jon
  13. J

Still have this one. Only works on an original Gameboy. GBA SP, Analogue Pocket, etc. don't seem to like it too much. Jon
  14. J

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

Sorry guys. I wasn't aware I was supposed to get 'dat Madden instead of Star Ocean. Jon
  15. J

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

That fight between Zero and Sigma...used to love watching that scene. Zero fucks up Sigma before he gets that massive headache and Sigma takes him out. Jon
  16. J

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

No, it peaked in Mega Man 8. "Hey, Bass! Why must I fight you?! We are not enemies!" "Shut up!" Jon
  17. J

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

So, totally anecdotal but, at my work, there's this guy named Mason who, occasionally, does talk about video games with me. One night, randomly comes up to me and asks me about Koudelka for PS1 and what I thought about it. I told him I used to own the game but, never finished it. Yes, this is...
  18. J

Heavyweight Championship Boxing by Activision. Jon
  19. J

I'm guessing that's the one that's based on the movie with John Goodman? Taito also made their own Flintstones game called King Rock Treasure Island. Not cheap, unfortunately. Jon
  20. J

Weekly Roundup

Not as good. The Sega Ages one is done by M2 and they went all-out. The quality of life changes I mentioned, English/Japanese translations of all 4 games, artwork, text adventures from Game Gear (these are Japanese only). If I had to pick a negative, Phantasy Star 1 can only be played in PSG...