Search results

1. Kazuya_UK

Aggressors of Dark Kombat Review

One on One Fighting Players: 1 or 2 player Type: One on One Fighting Size: 178 Megabits This is perhaps one of the weirdest fighting games on the Neo Geo. It is a one on one fighting game, but the controls on it are different to any other game of its type. It controls just like a side...
  2. Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com back online

Just wanted to mention that NeoGeoForLife.com is now back online, for anyone that noticed it was gone over the past day or two. We were hacked unfortunately but without going into details it's more or less sorted out now other than a few missing images which are being uploaded. If anyone notied...
  3. Kazuya_UK

Want to win a KOF 2003 MVS cart and SNK Classics Vol 1 for PS2?

Hey all, Sorry, I know this is a bit of a plug, but I thought I'd mention that as today is the 9th birthday of NeoGeoForLife.com, we are running a competition on the site. We are giving away a KOF 2003 MVS cart and a number of other items, so if you are interested in entering (it's open to...
  4. Kazuya_UK

Merry Christmas from Mai!

Figured I'd share this here... just a little fan service desktop wallpaper goodness for anyone that wants it! Click here --> Merry Christmas from NeoGeoForLife.com! :) Kaz
  5. Kazuya_UK

Made Xbox 360 style mobile phone themes for Sony Ericsson phones

Hope this is the right place to put this. Just thought I would share these themes that one of my site members made for the k750i and W800i phones, which should work with some other S-E phones too. There are five up for download on the site so far including one for Halo 3, and the person...
  6. Kazuya_UK

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Knockout Tournament on Live

Hey all, Anyone here play Pro Evo? I am hoping to do a tournament on Xbox Live very soon. If you would like to enter, head over to my newly opened site at www.gamer-tagged.com and register/post a reply in the Pro Evolution Soccer thread (link is on the main page). I did mention my site in...
  7. Kazuya_UK

Metal Slug Anthology (PSP) Review

I finally finished my Metal Slug Anthology review, which I have posted over at my site. If you want to read it, you can find it here: http://www.neogeoforlife.com/viewpage.php?page_id=289 I'm enjoying the game and glad I bought it, but the issues it has are very annoying. Still well worth the...
  8. Kazuya_UK

New design for NeoGeoForLife.com - free competition (win Cardfighters for the DS)

Well, it's been a long time since I really did anything with NeoGeoForLife.com, but I finally got round to doing something. I have completely redesigned the site from the ground up and started to add some new content... there's still much to be done and the shock box downloads section still...
  9. Kazuya_UK

Metal Slug 3D Thread

Thought I might as well start a proper thread for it now the game is out. Anyone played it yet? I'll post my own impressions on my site once I've had the chance to play the game, but like most people I'm not exactly expecting much (roll on MS6 is all I can say). For anyone interested, I...
  10. Kazuya_UK

Looking for SNK experts to help on a project

Hi all, At the moment I am on the look out for a few people that have good knowledge of the SNK universe/storylines etc that help out with quite a large project I am working on for my site. If you have a decent knowledge of this stuff and have some time to spare, I'd like to hear from you! :)...
  11. Kazuya_UK

Garou: MotW PS2 Impressions

Just did a writeup on the PS2 port of MOTW for those interested, you can read it here: Link --> Did it pretty quickly, as there's no need to review the game properly as we all know how it plays already. Hopefully it answers any question you might have on the port, and whether it's worth buying...
  12. Kazuya_UK

NGPC stuff

For anyone interested, I finally updated the NGPC section of my site so that it matches in with the rest of neogeoforlife.com. At the moment I am looking to get some more stuff added on there so it can become something of a shrine to this great handheld - if anyone would like to contribute some...
  13. Kazuya_UK

NGBC Mudman Video

Dunno if this was posted yet, but I don't remember seeing it. There's a new video up on the NGBC site, this time it shows footage of Mudman in action. Not the best made video, but I like the way his sprite looks: http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/download/index.html For some reason the...
  14. Kazuya_UK

KOF Neowave For PS2 Trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=5698&type=wmv Sorry if this has already been posted... I dunno how long this trailer has been out, but I don't recall seeing it before :). The backgrounds actually look quite nice in that vid... dunno about the sound cos I have only watched it at work...
  15. Kazuya_UK

SNK related news, RSS feed

Nothing major, but I thought I'd mention that we have an RSS feed going on neogeoforlife.com, so you can use it to get the latest SNK news/site updates via either live bookmarks in Firefox, or through whatever RSS feed reading program that you have. Here's the link to the feed: NG4L RSS Feed...
  16. Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com fan art gallery

I know that there is a great fan art gallery here on neo-geo.com but I thought I'd mention that we've revamped our old fan art gallery on neogeoforlife.com. Basically we are running a gallery script now where people can register an account, and upload pictures to the site themselves, which will...
  17. Kazuya_UK

Some other SNK rumours

Sorry if these are already posted - I didn't see them anywhere :). Someone posted about the Samurai Shodown for Atomiswave rumour below, but Iggy on Madmans Cafe's Bulletin Board also posted a few other rumours: http://www.neogeoforlife.com/news_script/fullnews.php?id=49 I'll quote part of...
  18. Kazuya_UK

New neogeoforlife.com goes live

I finally finished work on the new site and am pretty much happy with things, so it is now online for real! The old URL still points to the old site right now (and will do for the next day or two until the new DNS resolves), but for now guys: www.ng4l.com Please be sure to read my latest news...
  19. Kazuya_UK

Anyone interested in news posting on neogeoforlife.com?

As some of you probably saw I'm redesigning my site at the moment, and the new design will be online asap as it is almost ready (only some recent PC probs have stopped me getting it done yet). However, one thing I want is to have is much more regular updates of SNK related news on the main page...
  20. Kazuya_UK

New site design for neogeoforlife.com, need some opinions

I'm currently in the process of doing a total redesign of www.neogeoforlife.com to make it a lot fresher and easier to navigate than it is currently, and at the moment things are going quite well. I thought I'd post a few preview images of the site for people to look at: Main Page Review...